Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 12-04-2016, 01:50 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruinous [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
words I did not read
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fame [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
care less about what other people do
Old 12-04-2016, 03:07 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruinous [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
News flash: it has nothing to do with how most people look.

1. Players of generally sound mind don't need to seek validation from strangers on a video game forum, thus don't care to post pictures. Note the two drug addicts are the only two bragging about posting their ugly mugs?

2. This community is full of legitimate psychopaths, most are smart enough to keep real life disconnected from the game. I personally don't want some angry nerd calling my job, house, etc., showing up where I live, mailing me shit, and other assorted asshattery over some video game beef. All because these retards are stuck re-living their teenage glory days in EQ in a time before they knocked up the local bar slut and are now forced to work two minimum wage jobs tryin to make ends meet, thus treat their time on here like it's as serious as life.

the end
[x] This
Old 12-04-2016, 09:13 AM
Banned

yeah im a psycho

am i psycho

yeah im a psycho

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCnMO7TZekc

mad cuz denied fungi tunic

others mad cuz obese hehe

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

boring forum ill check back in 2 weeks
Old 12-04-2016, 09:14 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Korrupt [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
foreal, like im not that great looking irl but i pull my own.

usually the ones that talk shit and never post pic can usually be thrown out as a ugly or obese cripple beta.

threads be getting put on some weird ass topics tho. im like [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] right now.

bigbard1 replies to me getting so bad im not even sure if he's being weird or trying to troll at all or he's ran out of anything he could possibly say to me, ethier way keep trying i guess.

CRINGE
Hopefully by pull your own you ain't talking about that buffalo that just left ur ass.
Old 12-04-2016, 09:23 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
News flash: it has nothing to do with how most people look.

1. Players of generally sound mind don't need to seek validation from strangers on a video game forum, thus don't care to post pictures. Note the two drug addicts are the only two bragging about posting their ugly mugs?

2. This community is full of legitimate psychopaths, most are smart enough to keep real life disconnected from the game. I personally don't want some angry nerd calling my job, house, etc., showing up where I live, mailing me shit, and other assorted asshattery over some video game beef. All because these retards are stuck re-living their teenage glory days in EQ in a time before they knocked up the local bar slut and are now forced to work two minimum wage jobs tryin to make ends meet, thus treat their time on here like it's as serious as life.

the end
No one is under any requirement to post their picture, address, phone number, etc., but to claim you don't because of fear of p99'ers is lolworthy. I've been a member of this community for five years and haven't received a single spam call nonetheless a person trying to attack me irl. Has there been a single recorded incident of irl violence between p99'ers?
Old 12-04-2016, 09:26 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDuck [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
srs, im ugly as fuk and still post my pic and noone posts theres, u know its bad when u know ur ugly and other people wont post there pic cause they even worse. lul
dude this is an everquest game 17 years old. why the fuck are you posting your picture here? go facebook kid.
Old 12-04-2016, 10:56 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbrand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No one is under any requirement to post their picture, address, phone number, etc., but to claim you don't because of fear of p99'ers is lolworthy. I've been a member of this community for five years and haven't received a single spam call nonetheless a person trying to attack me irl. Has there been a single recorded incident of irl violence between p99'ers?
Let's see. On a server with about 200? active members we've had someone bring a gun to a park and suicide by cop, a mentally ill man attempt to assault an old lady and her dog with a homemade mace, multiple players making real life threats towards each other and e-stalking each other to post RL information, contacting their home and work places, spamming cell phones with text messages...

Yeah dude, this place is the epitome of stable mental health.

Sorry you're offended that I hurt your delicate sensibilities, but some of us don't require validation from strangers on the internet... I mean, what's next? Posting pay-stubs and bank account balances?......

MEGA YIKES [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-04-2016, 11:42 AM
Banned

no one is going to anyones door no one is doing anything irl, its fucking trolling its for fun bsing around. that guy macequesting is prob the only incident that will ever happen here. lots more has been done over live eq and other games.

try hard ruinous though legit follows my posts and put me in his sig and made a full one page thread about me because I denied him a fungi tunic. ya your cool n normal dawg.

I REALLY wish a nirgon wud tho

nah talkin bout?
Old 12-04-2016, 11:55 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Let's see. On a server with about 200? active members we've had someone bring a gun to a park and suicide by cop, a mentally ill man attempt to assault an old lady and her dog with a homemade mace, multiple players making real life threats towards each other and e-stalking each other to post RL information, contacting their home and work places, spamming cell phones with text messages...

Yeah dude, this place is the epitome of stable mental health.

Sorry you're offended that I hurt your delicate sensibilities, but some of us don't require validation from strangers on the internet... I mean, what's next? Posting pay-stubs and bank account balances?......

MEGA YIKES [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This entire post screams of try hard and desperate validation via claiming you don't want validation.
Old 12-04-2016, 12:48 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Korrupt [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
no one is going to anyones door no one is doing anything irl, its fucking trolling its for fun bsing around. that guy macequesting is prob the only incident that will ever happen here. lots more has been done over live eq and other games.

try hard ruinous though legit follows my posts and put me in his sig and made a full one page thread about me because I denied him a fungi tunic. ya your cool n normal dawg.

I REALLY wish a nirgon wud tho

nah talkin bout?
"See you guys in 2 weeks"

Didn't even make it 3 hours.

Yikes
Closed Thread