Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 11-23-2016, 06:47 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumpedup [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
also having to talk to some of the biggest nerds in the world just to play
Personally this is a main reason I can't hang playing EQ anymore. P99 was bad, tried phin and it was just too annoying. I couldnt just fucking enjoy myself, had to be in ventbasically all the time.
I don't like it in other games either, but its a little more tolerable.
Old 11-23-2016, 07:24 PM
Sarnak

I'd say you were awarded the most loot behind slowscales. Keep in mind this was p99 and BDA didn't see much loot. You were given one of the first Vindi bp's, one of the first chain legs / bp's out of HoT. I'm pretty sure you were the first to get. BCG 2.0 (one of the few, we had less than 5 i believe). The fact is for the loot bda was able to
Get you had one of the best geared shamans in the guild. Keep telling everyone how you were shafted on pixels and how much you carried bda. Keep fighting the good fight.
Quizarts - 60 Monk
Ratherdashing - 57 Cleric
Chubbler - 52 Warrior
Chubbwares - EC mule
Old 11-23-2016, 08:00 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chubbler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'd say you were awarded the most loot behind slowscales. Keep in mind this was p99 and BDA didn't see much loot. You were given one of the first Vindi bp's, one of the first chain legs / bp's out of HoT. I'm pretty sure you were the first to get. BCG 2.0 (one of the few, we had less than 5 i believe). The fact is for the loot bda was able to
Get you had one of the best geared shamans in the guild. Keep telling everyone how you were shafted on pixels and how much you carried bda. Keep fighting the good fight.
Vindi BP and Fear 2.0 draco belt were the best 2 drops I got I think in the.. year and a half? Maybe just over a year? I raided on P99. But I was at LEAST top 3 if not #1 attendance shaman my entire time in the guild. Only time my attendance dipped was when I took a break from the game for a few weeks around the holidays. Regardless of what anyone thinks of me I don't think anyone can/would argue that I didn't earn everything I got.

Bringing up HoT armor in an argument for how much loot I got is pretty silly though. I'd have to log on P99 to check but I'm fairly certain I never got HoT pants. I think Trollolololol is still wearing thurg pants. But all that shit is irrelevant anyway.
Old 11-23-2016, 08:14 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumpedup [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
holy shit look how fat that cat is

you need to cut down on the kibble bud
25 pounds of alpha tabby. Fat sun eats when he wants.
Quizarts - 60 Monk
Ratherdashing - 57 Cleric
Chubbler - 52 Warrior
Chubbwares - EC mule
Old 11-23-2016, 08:28 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chubbler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
still reppin the shit out of my bda draco belt.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=74gTaRy5GWY
Old 11-23-2016, 10:19 PM
Banned

Will bda be raiding this Thanksgiving?
Old 11-23-2016, 10:21 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarlorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Will bda be raiding this Thanksgiving?
As long as you're only "casually" ignoring family and IRL friends it's okay right? Bring on the pixels.
Old 11-23-2016, 10:21 PM
Sarnak

no but ill be posting here
Old 11-23-2016, 10:25 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
You were given one of the first Vindi bp's, one of the first chain legs / bp's out of HoT.
Personally I count items off NPCs with <1 day respawn as nearly zero, or maybe in a different category. Anyone can farm Sebilis a bit and buy these, or do pickup HOT pretty easily. In Rampage all that stuff was just randomed.

P.S. I agree with Jumbalaya that Hammer of the Dragonborn should be worth negative DKP due to even more buffs to cast.
Old 11-23-2016, 10:31 PM
Aviak

Thread still alive and well and swish is not here, weird!
Closed Thread