Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-08-2016, 01:32 PM
Planar Protector

Im confused at the proposed resolutions to pulling dragons to the zone when you would like to zone in...do we need SoWers shouting in WW to not zone in?
seems pretty easy to have people do
Old 11-08-2016, 01:43 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erati [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Im confused at the proposed resolutions to pulling dragons to the zone when you would like to zone in...do we need SoWers shouting in WW to not zone in?
seems pretty easy to have people do
I'm not so worried about that, just the fact that train pulling mobs to get a Dragon solo to entrance just trivializes the content. Wipe on an encounter is easy to overcome, mobs have shorter life spans, mystique of fighting your way to a Dragon lair is gone, etc. It just encourages fast 3am poopsocks.

Nerf please, ignore poopsock tear protests
Old 11-08-2016, 02:01 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ya binding in ToV is not classic, i cant believe thats still in game.

Remove binding, add lazy agro, root the appropriate dragons and give them call of the zero.

The whole reason they were rooted in the first place was to prevent skipping content which verant took seriously. Its also one of the main reasons item recharging was nerfed (using rez staffs to skip content)
Old 11-08-2016, 02:02 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rygar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm not so worried about that, just the fact that train pulling mobs to get a Dragon solo to entrance just trivializes the content. Wipe on an encounter is easy to overcome, mobs have shorter life spans, mystique of fighting your way to a Dragon lair is gone, etc. It just encourages fast 3am poopsocks.

Why did you guys pull Fesh to LTK last night? Doesn't that trivialize the content? It's absolutely fanstastic that you guys constantly preach wanting to clear to the dragons yet when you have the opportunity you never do it.
Old 11-08-2016, 02:04 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joyelle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why did you guys pull Fesh to LTK last night? Doesn't that trivialize the content? It's absolutely fanstastic that you guys constantly preach wanting to clear to the dragons yet when you have the opportunity you never do it.
Probably because they weren't afforded the opportunity to do so. Anytime CSG tries to crawl they get obliterated with "pulls". A/A isn't going to just halt operations and let someone else clear content normally.
Originally Posted by Hollywood Hogan
The first thing you gotta' realize, brother, is this right here is the future of wrestling. You can call this the New World Order of Wrestling.
Old 11-08-2016, 02:08 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rygar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm not so worried about that, just the fact that train pulling mobs to get a Dragon solo to entrance just trivializes the content.
That's what I'm on about....why the hell do people want to trivialize end game content? The content IS the game at that point, without it you might as well just be pressing a loot button.

I get that blocking is fun for some people, but sheesh.
Old 11-08-2016, 02:15 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:

If you are unhappy with the current situation, how about lobbying for something that is better for players in general. Right now you are saying "I can't currently compete, so I want this change to this other situation in which I will still be unable to compete, but will at least have the satisfaction of knowing that I have made the process more miserable for others."

Guess what? I can't compete either, but lobbying to have to clear drakes for hours to get to a dragon is t going to give me any more free time or increase my chances of being available for dragon kills :/
Old 11-08-2016, 02:17 PM
Planar Protector

Forcing trash clears in ToV only promotes poopsockery.

#justsayno
#endpoopsockery
Old 11-08-2016, 02:22 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joyelle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This isn't true. I'm not even in AG but I've definitely heard of them crawling through ToV to kill dragons during slow server times.

Chest is right that when A/A is on this isn't possible behavior. I don't understand why you'd bring it up, knowing that fact.
Crallos Rek - 35 ogre shaman
Timothe - 31 human enchanter
Variol Cutthroat - 27 human paladin
Telehr - 23 human magician
Old 11-08-2016, 02:24 PM
Planar Protector

If any of the CSG guilds suddenly became 'top of the food chain' they'd exhibit the same exact behavior as A/A.
Closed Thread