Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 11-02-2016, 09:02 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by nhdjoseywales [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
its a DPS race server, prae is not a triggered spawn so we will contest it. prae's are also for the earring too arent they?
I think it's shitty, but I understand if. Don't agree with it, but I just treat you guys with the same level of respect. (You can look back and see Moardots/Healbro complaining about the same thing 10-15 pages ago)

But Duie dropping 10 mobs on us for a ME shard then immediately popping Trueshot was totally uncool. Luckily the guys a basket case and incapable of doing solid DPS, but I'll make a habit of dropping trains on him moving forward. Do unto others.
Old 11-02-2016, 10:12 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Segemund [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think it's shitty, but I understand if. Don't agree with it, but I just treat you guys with the same level of respect. (You can look back and see Moardots/Healbro complaining about the same thing 10-15 pages ago)

But Duie dropping 10 mobs on us for a ME shard then immediately popping Trueshot was totally uncool. Luckily the guys a basket case and incapable of doing solid DPS, but I'll make a habit of dropping trains on him moving forward. Do unto others.
Welcome to Phinny, where it's not p99 and everyone trains everyone when they want something.
Old 11-02-2016, 10:49 AM
Fire Giant

I thought phinny was instanced so that guilds can have zero confrontation.
Old 11-02-2016, 10:54 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nibblewitz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I thought phinny was instanced so that guilds can have zero confrontation.
For raid targets sure, but I spent the first 2 weeks luclin was open being trained and training OGC, AoS, MIM, Entendre for shard camps and emp keys. It was a blood bath. We're talking bringing raid sized forces to camp 6 spawns in fungus grove for shards.
Old 11-02-2016, 10:58 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarlorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
God that movie is a stinging disappointment.
Didn't even have Diomedes rampaging if I recall right. Dude has Aeneas dead to rights, but he's gotta build Rome.
Old 11-02-2016, 11:09 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbard1 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wait people enjoy poopsocking and watching a Skype screen share? Fucking retards.
Aw shit, Carlos Danger as a sig?
Old 11-02-2016, 11:56 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by arsenalpow [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The point he's making is they had no charmed pets or summoned pets to tank, yes it's a dps race open world but OGC couldn't have even KSed without us doing the legwork. We aren't really about the DPS race / KS culture, we'll pushback when provoked but it's not our default position. It's just the accepted culture from your guild to manaburn some dudes engaged mob and laugh about it, that doesn't fly with me.
it is what it is. on key mobs expect stiff competition. been that way since kunark launched and people were charm gating vp key mobs. always bring the biggest gun you have when shard farming in ME
Old 11-02-2016, 11:58 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by iNteg [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
For raid targets sure, but I spent the first 2 weeks luclin was open being trained and training OGC, AoS, MIM, Entendre for shard camps and emp keys. It was a blood bath. We're talking bringing raid sized forces to camp 6 spawns in fungus grove for shards.
Ask Mabbu how many people he trained out of Drusilla before HS was instanced. Just saying, every guild does it at some point. Hell, i've even had TwitchTV try to steal a camp from me, they failed badly, but dammit they tried.
Old 11-02-2016, 12:03 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Segemund [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Just remember it wasn't me :P
Old 11-02-2016, 12:03 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by nhdjoseywales [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ask Mabbu how many people he trained out of Drusilla before HS was instanced. Just saying, every guild does it at some point. Hell, i've even had TwitchTV try to steal a camp from me, they failed badly, but dammit they tried.
Oh hell yeah, I'm not saying I'm not guilty or EoE isnt everyone is. I'm not surprised about mabbu. Broken wave tried to train us out of a shard camp in ME yesterday haha