Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-23-2016, 11:08 AM
Orc

I guess I'll just keep working on the druid epic. See you guys ingame
Old 10-23-2016, 12:28 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killenu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I guess I'll just keep working on the druid epic. See you guys ingame
Awww, we just having fun man. Messing you about a bit. I think it's easier just to look for people in the game than going via the forums for people in the game.
Old 10-23-2016, 03:15 PM
Orc

Not having much luck finding someone ingame either. I guess my long time hiatus missed the alt boat.
Old 10-23-2016, 03:26 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killenu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not having much luck finding someone ingame either. I guess my long time hiatus missed the alt boat.
I see, 52 level is rough as druid. Basically the easiest route to lvl is to get in a KC group. It's not uber xp, but not bad either. Just hard to get groups sometimes.

If you want to experiement, check out this:

Bear Pits location: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=visb_rkLiqw

Strategy for Bear Pits: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2giftYIfuHo

This XP is the best you can get at 52, and totally soloable. You don't need a group. You do have to pay attention though.
Old 10-23-2016, 04:44 PM
Fire Giant

He wasn't wanting a group though. He wants to PL you in exchange for you returning the favor.
Old 10-23-2016, 05:19 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by RDawg816 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He wasn't wanting a group though. He wants to PL you in exchange for you returning the favor.
Well, anyway if that's the only way he sees fit to level up, I suppose my info is useless to him. Who knows, maybe the guy will find it insightful.

Chances of finding someone that plays the exact time he is on, and willing to PL one another is pretty unlikely.

GL. Hope he finds a way to level up his druid.
Old 10-23-2016, 08:13 PM
Orc

RDawg is right. just wanting to get into the 20s and chat with a fellow druid. I usually just run around zones buffing people right now.
Old 10-23-2016, 09:08 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
RDawg is right. just wanting to get into the 20s and chat with a fellow druid. I usually just run around zones buffing people right now.
Ok, I get it now.

You got a lowbie toon other than your druid you are wanting to lvl up. For some reason I just did not comprehend your initial post very well.

I started a new char a day ago, and am 14 lvl. Not sure why you can't just join a casual guild for chat.
Old 10-23-2016, 10:54 PM
Orc

I haven't started the char yet. Also I'm not twinking it. Lvl14 in a day won't happen on a non twink non buffed anything.
Old 10-23-2016, 11:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
I haven't started the char yet. Also I'm not twinking it. Lvl14 in a day won't happen on a non twink non buffed anything.
Nevermind.
Closed Thread