Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 10-01-2016, 03:31 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmoranis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
(ww0) the American revolution
Not worldwide by a large margin.
Old 10-01-2016, 04:06 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I read the thread title and instantly wanted to vote for Trump, is that bad?
Really good post here, glad to see it Swish. Summed up my thoughts.

Glad I didn't read anything else in thread.
Old 10-01-2016, 08:00 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmoranis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So you're saying I should vote for Hillary, so after ww3 starts we can blame democrats instead of Trump? Which is exactly what they'll do no matter what should it start under his watch.. even though we agree it started about 6 years ago.
6 years... when Hillary and the Russian Foreign Minister pressed the ceremonial ICBM launch.... I mean (((reset))) button? Odd you say we agree, I just thought of that last month with that button and haven't said anything here in forums, but it seems we do agree. That's what it has seemed to turn into anyway since then. A ceremonial practice run in the least. Then it went into overcharge (lots of button meme's on that) as troops and weapons shifted around the globe I've been watching, alliances formed and proxy-wars (Syria) broke out.

My main concern whether or not it's stoppable, the Russians are now operating a joint military base with Iran. For Iran that's about unheard of, they don't let foreign troops in. Iran does want a big war, it's a belief of their muslim sect. Russia being there means likely there was some regional focused agreement, maybe a price to be paid after Syria. Looks like a campaign to me. Russia even just told us again not to get involved with Syria as they launch the battle for Aleppo. They are suggesting that it could turn into a regional war if we conduct strikes on Syria as they move into Aleppo.

I don't know, it's looking pretty bad. The Russians have no animosity towards the Don, he might be able to at least get the US uninvolved, but then we'll be on our own as we watch the world melt around us perhaps. But even then I doubt we would go unscathed with the likely sleeper-cell activations within our borders.
Old 10-02-2016, 12:04 AM
Banned

deep i wonder how much time we have left to play p99 going to miss u pals after the poceclypse
Old 10-02-2016, 12:47 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
deep i wonder how much time we have left to play p99 going to miss u pals after the poceclypse
See, we might disagree there though. Depends on your angle. I don't necessarily connect WW3 to the/a/an apocalypse. Which "Apocalypse"? Muslim apocalypse, jewish apocalypse, the liberal-lefts apocalypse, the Hollywood apocalypse, the catholic apocalypse, the hindu apocalypse, I could just go on and on with these ^^

Doesn't mean there won't be, but there are a lot of views on it and some around here often claim I'm speaking of some apocalypse when I mention updates to what's going on with the war. That being mostly from the propaganda liberal-left/hollywood view of ww3 and an apocalypse.

See, personally, I think life goes on long after this point in time right now, which means no "apocalypse" in the near future, since everyone dies in a real apocalypse. But that's my opinion. Then plenty of tactical ww3 scenarios out there where life goes on. Most of the lefts propaganda was targeted at the West to get us to surrender, to be weakened so we can be easily conquered. Which really would invite such an apocalypse imo. I mean really it is, it's a manipulation, alarmist propaganda of the left to get us to conform to their idea of how the world should be.
Last edited by Daywolf; 10-02-2016 at 12:55 AM..
Old 10-02-2016, 11:25 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daywolf [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
See, we might disagree there though. Depends on your angle. I don't necessarily connect WW3 to the/a/an apocalypse. Which "Apocalypse"? Muslim apocalypse, jewish apocalypse, the liberal-lefts apocalypse, the Hollywood apocalypse, the catholic apocalypse, the hindu apocalypse, I could just go on and on with these ^^

Doesn't mean there won't be, but there are a lot of views on it and some around here often claim I'm speaking of some apocalypse when I mention updates to what's going on with the war. That being mostly from the propaganda liberal-left/hollywood view of ww3 and an apocalypse.

See, personally, I think life goes on long after this point in time right now, which means no "apocalypse" in the near future, since everyone dies in a real apocalypse. But that's my opinion. Then plenty of tactical ww3 scenarios out there where life goes on. Most of the lefts propaganda was targeted at the West to get us to surrender, to be weakened so we can be easily conquered. Which really would invite such an apocalypse imo. I mean really it is, it's a manipulation, alarmist propaganda of the left to get us to conform to their idea of how the world should be.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gog_and_Magog
Old 10-02-2016, 08:03 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by entruil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You make no point, that's an interfaith style page with even Muslim references. Mog & Magog are multiple wars spanning 1000 years between them, from original writings of it excluding muslim like on that page. It's very manipulated so that people can make movies like "the day after" and get you to surrender your freedoms to the leftists etc. There hasn't been a first battle yet, of no record or recovered dig site from 1k years ago. It would be of significant historical record if so, not a mystery.
Old 10-03-2016, 07:57 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daywolf [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You make no point, that's an interfaith style page with even Muslim references. Mog & Magog are multiple wars spanning 1000 years between them, from original writings of it excluding muslim like on that page. It's very manipulated so that people can make movies like "the day after" and get you to surrender your freedoms to the leftists etc. There hasn't been a first battle yet, of no record or recovered dig site from 1k years ago. It would be of significant historical record if so, not a mystery.
eh, maybe it wasn't the best way to allude to self-fulfilling prophecies and cognitive dissonance (can those 2 things go together?)...

maybe https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eschatology is better...
Old 10-03-2016, 12:22 PM
Fire Giant

Daywolf told me in another thread that WW3 already started ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thanks obama

GREEN: Ineluki - Human Shadow Knight of Inoruuk

lulz
Old 10-03-2016, 12:26 PM
Fire Giant

These people are out to manipulate you, here, read this manipulative piece of media