Closed Thread

Old 09-26-2016, 11:56 AM
Sarnak

And... how did it go?
Old 09-26-2016, 07:46 PM
Sarnak

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donruss [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
And... how did it go?
Kedge Keep not enough showed up we tried for a few hrs and it just got a fishy smell,

so we called it we only had 1 group but mixture not the specific classes needed.

I appreciate who came out , sorry it was i guess terrible timing to host a open raid usually VS open raids get alot of attendance, cannot win them all,

As for Plane of Hate last night well

we gave it about 3hr effort after calling because of agro, pathing range is buggy and glitchy it kept pulling the 2nd floor no matter where was in the zone,

and the monk that was pulling is very familiar with PoH and he pulled only 2 waited for at least 25's until be came to us, and saw the 2 he pulled, came and out of no where innorruk's chosen's and alot of stuff from 2nd floor came and wiped us out, this was multiple attempts until it took the wind out of our sails , just call it

P.s. to the GM's of Project 1999 you're doing a wonderful job , but this last patch has screwed the pooch Fd's having perament , agro , agro radius all fudged, pathing wrong, , enchanters memory blur does not blur it still keeps agro until they have to completely log out,

words of advice please fix or say fk it Reset the entire Blue Server Wipe it clean so it can be done properly from the beginning, since you already aware what can be fixed and have had enough years invested to tweak,adjustments accordingly thanks

Sincerely , KiShift

So until these server is fixed the right way i will not host anymore VS Open Raids if we cannot get past 2 builds down from the port in;s

So no Dragon Necropolis or Plane of Growth raids or PoF or PoH for quiet awhile i was thinking PoM but let's just be continued......................................... ..................
Old 09-26-2016, 08:13 PM
Fire Giant

pofear should be fine as there is only 1 wide open level.

its the zones with multiple floors/levels that are fucked atm and mobs are dropping through or popping up do different levels and pathing all the way around and pulling everything on its way like unrest and pohate
Closed Thread