Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 08-02-2016, 05:11 PM
Skeleton

Location: Blue Server. Started a half elf paladin Ranerian again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sage Truthbearer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I would use a Sword of Skyfire for levels 1-19, it only costs around 100p.
Currently using it and im lvl 18 lol, im following your advice pretty good [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] I checked out the gaurdians mace and i would need almost double the cash but thank you for the advice swish. I think the Sotm is the way to go and ill probaly upgrade to a crested mistmore shield as well. Both cheap and good upgrades. Any left over cash that i might have i can spend on armor for missing slot pieces.
Old 08-03-2016, 08:49 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphys [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
On the cheap end?

Green jade broadsword 11/25 +10poison/disease +8str+8sta helps to carry loot, or sword of skyfire for 10/22 25 hp +15sv cold +cha, for 1hs weapons, both easy to get under 100-70p

2hs nathsar greatsword,17/30 +10str helps with loot, 100p

I would still grab a baton of faith if you can afford it, its nice dps option
I don't know why but I keep laughing pretty hard when you mention the strength helps carry loot. Also increases damage!!
Old 08-03-2016, 09:24 AM
Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by joppykid [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't know why but I keep laughing pretty hard when you mention the strength helps carry loot. Also increases damage!!
Lol, actually thats my biggest concern when it comes to str, I can't carry to much so I need as much str as I can get. I said I would get a crested mistmore shield but is there something thats a better go to shield for paladins in the few 100p range or cheaper???
Last edited by rudeawakening; 08-03-2016 at 09:27 AM..
Old 08-03-2016, 10:15 AM
Fire Giant

I think clay guardian shields are pretty cheap now, possibly in the 300-400 range. 25 ac 50 hp, you won't replace it until you can afford a sarnak shield.
Maamdak Battlebeard - 48 Dwarf Rogue
Crunkasaurus Rex - 49 Ogre Shaman
Mendak - 51 Halfling Druid (Green)

<Paradox> RIP
Old 08-03-2016, 11:08 AM
Sarnak

Get em both
Old 08-03-2016, 12:40 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hackattack [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
STR for carrying loot is as funny as people who think human is the best race for monk because lol-dat-iksar-xp-penalty.

Ghoulbane for procs might be fun, but if you aren't literally max dex then it wont be fun or worth it. Go with SoTM+shield group and Baton of Faith solo. Baton is so ugly but you cant beat it for the price.
I was so weighed down at Unrest I had to get a sow then autorun/swim to the merchant at a snails pace.

If i was a druid, I would look absolutely everything and constantly tp to rings to sell then gate back.

I was a bit of a loot whore, but I always asked if anyone cared first. Made like 2k leveling there.
Old 08-03-2016, 01:01 PM
Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halfelfbard [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Get em both
If I could afford ghoulbane and SotM I would defiantely. But armor needs more upgading than running around with two 1hnd swords.
Old 08-03-2016, 01:10 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphys [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I was a bit of a loot whore, but I always asked if anyone cared first. Made like 2k leveling there.
If the players in your group are obviously twinked, most of the time they have zero interest in looting anything in low level dungeons other than gems and boss drops. If nobody is looting or seems to care when you ask, take all you want and turn /split off
Old 08-04-2016, 09:15 AM
Skeleton

Is the ghoulbane going to become a quest then become no drop on p99?
Old 08-04-2016, 10:01 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hackattack [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
STR for carrying loot is as funny as people who think human is the best race for monk because lol-dat-iksar-xp-penalty.
Humans are the best race for all classes, inlcuding shamans [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread