Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Starting Zone

Closed Thread

Old 07-08-2016, 03:26 PM
Sarnak

Seems like a real problem. I can't imagine any new to server player being able to kick it off with a non-soloable class...

Get that char to 50-60 and build up the resources to twink a non-soloable class that could then solo up enough to find groups or pay for a plvl. I imagine this is why commercial games as they age have to make the initial ramp up easier and easier (and more solo-able) to not discourage new players from starting.

Fascinating! Would love to see playhours by class over the life of the server broken out by account cohorts... Data science nerd in me starting to come out... sorry...

-L
Old 07-08-2016, 10:45 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lobus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Seems like a real problem. I can't imagine any new to server player being able to kick it off with a non-soloable class...

Get that char to 50-60 and build up the resources to twink a non-soloable class that could then solo up enough to find groups or pay for a plvl. I imagine this is why commercial games as they age have to make the initial ramp up easier and easier (and more solo-able) to not discourage new players from starting.

Fascinating! Would love to see playhours by class over the life of the server broken out by account cohorts... Data science nerd in me starting to come out... sorry...

-L
I'd be interested in that too! Although, I've made alts where I refuse to twink the character and build it from scratch. I like to build groups and take them to crazy exp places like runny eye or split paw. Haven't done a permafrost group, but that sounds amazingly fun!
Last edited by Arkanjil; 07-08-2016 at 10:58 PM..
Old 07-08-2016, 10:54 PM
Sarnak

I'm down whenever you are!
Old 07-09-2016, 02:01 PM
Aviak

Lobus we had a pretty good upper guk group last night!

Mage, enchanter, Druid , warrior, cleric, SK was perfect.

Great xp, let's do it again tonight.
Old 07-09-2016, 03:08 PM
Sarnak

for real, that was an awesome group... lvl 21 now [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-10-2016, 06:55 PM
Sarnak

You should wait until about level 40 or so before going to LGuk.
Closed Thread