Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 06-01-2016, 09:33 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol. not at the context but at how badly this game affects their rl and clearly how they are taking the boot. they've been kicked out of every guild twice or sevenfold. get laid seriously
this is the 2nd time i have been kicked from tempest, and won't be the last i assure you.
Old 06-01-2016, 09:34 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDuck [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i mean, if your a little bitch im going to target you with trolls, its fun. I don't think anyone else is going to see a problem with that?

bragging about AFKing on raids and actually doing it are two very different things.
spying? spying? what? are u fucking kidding me this is p99.
ya you have played with me, so you know nutcases are pretty dominant species here.
ill slander the guild all i want. i know the deepest darkest secrets that would make braknars head spin.

so yea, im going to make sure i get my manna robes worth. you know what i mean tala?

Don't understand why they dont just invite me and jupe back and dont put us on DKP. we where never there for loot.
Yeah...you sound nuts.
Old 06-01-2016, 09:37 AM
Banned

and you don't, you drone on and on about elf honor tala, ELF HONOR. fucks sake.

lol. I used to be exactly like you, drinking that elf honor koolaid. and then i realized fuck elf honor, everyone is fucking everyone when u make it into the big leagues, be fucked or get fucked.
Old 06-01-2016, 09:48 AM
Planar Protector

take agathas advice about honor, the guy that plays in a guild whilst giving the information to the opposing guild. yet sees nothing wrong with that.
Old 06-01-2016, 09:51 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Oh no, Agatha's forum account down and coined. Pras gms, this guys really needs a break from eq to get his head straight
Old 06-01-2016, 09:52 AM
Planar Protector

The biggest difference between Empire and basically every iteration of the "other" guilds to me is the mass paranoia and bitterness and focus on peoples elf sim ethics. Yea people shit talked on Empire raids. Yes people ignored each other and Letsjoe drove some people to the edge of potential suicide. But at the end of the day people kept their bergers between themselves and never allowed them to impact the raids in any meaningful way. The officers simply laughed at people who got emotional and by downplaying the impact that peoples bergs had, it in turn led other people to take them less seriously as well, which made for a pretty relaxed and chill environment.

rant over
Old 06-01-2016, 10:31 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbrand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The biggest difference between Empire and basically every iteration of the "other" guilds to me is the mass paranoia and bitterness and focus on peoples elf sim ethics. Yea people shit talked on Empire raids. Yes people ignored each other and Letsjoe drove some people to the edge of potential suicide. But at the end of the day people kept their bergers between themselves and never allowed them to impact the raids in any meaningful way. The officers simply laughed at people who got emotional and by downplaying the impact that peoples bergs had, it in turn led other people to take them less seriously as well, which made for a pretty relaxed and chill environment.

rant over
You were for DKP in another thread but I think a lot of Empires success was not allowing anyone that wasn't an officer to have any power. You don't have to worry about micro managing if you have a system set up to where you don't have to rely or trust people outside the inner core. Empire officers were actually more fair than they needed to be with loot distribution. The best and worst loot system for a guild is loot council.

DKP is best for people who don't trust their leaders and it also enables people to act like retards because performance or getting along doesn't matter. With this community I think DKP will always allow bergers to flare up. It is a Good Guys mentality where everyone comes together and splits loot evenly versus a well oiled machine where everyone follows a select group that knows how to get stuff done.

Loot council demands respect and loyalty with no effort. The only ones who can screw it up is the leadership. You only need a couple people to be cool headed and able to get along.
Old 06-01-2016, 10:45 AM
Fire Giant

Tala I think you are confusing spying, with people actually frustrated and upset relaying info and screenshots back to me or him, probably even others. People were leaking info while I was in tempest, no surprise it still happens. I get /tell's frequently during raids about whats going on or when someone made a wipe mistake or pulls were dragged out then tank dies instantly after an hour of waiting etc etc.

I don't have to seek people out, I still have friends in Tempest. It is a small server...Always will be.
Old 06-01-2016, 10:52 AM
Aviak

You wiggling wiggles release teams and end this wig fest.
Old 06-01-2016, 10:54 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbrand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

rant over
exactly this

I flipped my burger and rolled

Stealing and training just ain't what you to do your brothers in arms

You gotta think to yourself, even if the leaders are/were scummy, what kind of rep do you want in this town when its time to move on to another guild

shaking my damn head Phil, you coulda been a true great
Closed Thread