Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 05-17-2016, 05:10 PM
Planar Protector

operation lite a fire under a tranny's ass: success
Old 05-17-2016, 07:04 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by daasgoot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
first off.. i have no issue's with transgender's, i personally don't care what people do if it doesn't effect me.

I understand your point, however.. does it make sense to trade the safety of 50% of the population for .2% of the population?
Sorry Goot. I missed this post. In a pragmatic sense, no it doesn't make sense. On the other hand, is it right to trade .2% for 50%?
I don't think the supposed danger existed before this issue was hyped out of proportion. Now it's probably a real thing.
Old 05-17-2016, 07:54 PM
Banned

50% of the population isn't in more danger because of transexuals who go to doctors and deal with their problems though, it's not an accurate description of .2% vs 50%, it's more like a very few assaults may?????? just may???? be deterred if a rapist is afraid to dress up as a girl and claim to be trans?!?? None of this is like even really provable what may or may not happen. So now were going to harm a sizable population based on what may happen? And how people feel about them? Whether its right or wrong? Thats about the most un american thing I can imagine.

Nope I'm not buying it. Besides the the statistics on whether it's .2% or not is unrealistic it's probably more like 5 to 15% of people are trans in some way.

Anyway if your willing to throw my life away over a perceived threat in a free country welp... we've already lost that battle. The people who argue that their helplesss womenz are going to be put in more danger because people transition... is well. Insane and wrong. It's just not right on so many levels. The more dangerous people are driving cars and buying running corporations and alcohol. Because it's not like suddenly violent assualt and crime is going to go up in bathrooms by 50% more. Even worst case scenario.

So we have a bunch of patriarchal cowards grand standing and pretending to protect the lesser sex and generally a few women buying into the bullshit. If I can use the bathroom with you, why cant I use the bathroom with a woman? is it because you can kick my ass and rape me in the bathroom because your so big and badass and bearded? and your woman cant, she's obviously too stupid to protect herself from me. If we've established that transsexuals are not any more dangerous then normal people, what does it matter?

God this argument is levels of sick and insane and saddening. Thank god a few sane people are standing up and fighting it.

My sister doesn't play EQ is well educated and awesome as hell and well, you cant call her a tranny because she was born a woman, and she wouldn't hold back at all. She'd rip all of your throats out for being crazy and dumb and mean. I'm not going to call her up and have her register here to post.

But I'm a really nice person compared to her.

Ya'll are super sexist and dumb. Don't have a clue and Cecily, don't pander to them or try to validate their statistics. They don't need to be won over, they dont want to be won over and dont want to listen or use reason or care.

They just want to do what they want because it's their right as men. And their the ones in charge. They have no idea about women even most of these guys are really bad and haven't a clue, will never have a clue. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

The biggest irony of all, very few "real men" post on these boards and very few real men are arguing to discriminate against transgender people.

A lot of angry angry boys and very mean old bible belters with money, power, and connections to the good o'l boy network are grasping at trans peoples throats and trying to take the country down with them.

Not to mention if any of these people could even begin to understand what it's like being born with this and having to transition and going through all the discrimination, and in mtf case the loss of male privilage and not really ever attaining the same cis female privlage for the less fortunate... and how unimaginably horrible it is to be tortured over your identity, body, and who you are... well. They should know what its like to be bullied in school or made fun of for playing DnD at lunch or magic cads. Magnify that by 5000x and you would be doing everything you could to defend trans people if you could feel that kind of pain and know what its like. it's about 10000x worse maybe some how words just cant describe it... than being picked last at your football team when you really love the game and have asthma and people are just playing for fun. it's just a billion times worse to be trans then anything outside of getting blown in half in iraq or chopped to little pieces in somolia

Then again there are positives to it, but that only comes from the adversity and hardships trans people endure. It's not a good trade off. I'm proud of myself. And I don't care what people want to do to me. But I do care to make a difference by not quietly crawling away and hiding and dieing like so many want me to.
Last edited by maerilith; 05-17-2016 at 08:23 PM..
Old 05-17-2016, 08:26 PM
Banned

if you wont read anything I post then why do you bother telling me? what your doing is trolling and being mean and mad and hurtful and a liar, coward and a bigot if you think it's fine for people to pick on someone like me.
Old 05-17-2016, 09:26 PM
Sarnak

Send a message via AIM to hammbone

Quote:
Originally Posted by maerilith [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
50% of the population isn't in more danger because of transexuals who go to doctors and deal with their problems though, it's not an accurate description of .2% vs 50%, it's more like a very few assaults may?????? just may???? be deterred if a rapist is afraid to dress up as a girl and claim to be trans?!?? None of this is like even really provable what may or may not happen. So now were going to harm a sizable population based on what may happen? And how people feel about them? Whether its right or wrong? Thats about the most un american thing I can imagine.

Nope I'm not buying it. Besides the the statistics on whether it's .2% or not is unrealistic it's probably more like 5 to 15% of people are trans in some way.

Anyway if your willing to throw my life away over a perceived threat in a free country welp... we've already lost that battle. The people who argue that their helplesss womenz are going to be put in more danger because people transition... is well. Insane and wrong. It's just not right on so many levels. The more dangerous people are driving cars and buying running corporations and alcohol. Because it's not like suddenly violent assualt and crime is going to go up in bathrooms by 50% more. Even worst case scenario.

So we have a bunch of patriarchal cowards grand standing and pretending to protect the lesser sex and generally a few women buying into the bullshit. If I can use the bathroom with you, why cant I use the bathroom with a woman? is it because you can kick my ass and rape me in the bathroom because your so big and badass and bearded? and your woman cant, she's obviously too stupid to protect herself from me. If we've established that transsexuals are not any more dangerous then normal people, what does it matter?

God this argument is levels of sick and insane and saddening. Thank god a few sane people are standing up and fighting it.

My sister doesn't play EQ is well educated and awesome as hell and well, you cant call her a tranny because she was born a woman, and she wouldn't hold back at all. She'd rip all of your throats out for being crazy and dumb and mean. I'm not going to call her up and have her register here to post.

But I'm a really nice person compared to her.

Ya'll are super sexist and dumb. Don't have a clue and Cecily, don't pander to them or try to validate their statistics. They don't need to be won over, they dont want to be won over and dont want to listen or use reason or care.

They just want to do what they want because it's their right as men. And their the ones in charge. They have no idea about women even most of these guys are really bad and haven't a clue, will never have a clue. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

The biggest irony of all, very few "real men" post on these boards and very few real men are arguing to discriminate against transgender people.

A lot of angry angry boys and very mean old bible belters with money, power, and connections to the good o'l boy network are grasping at trans peoples throats and trying to take the country down with them.

Not to mention if any of these people could even begin to understand what it's like being born with this and having to transition and going through all the discrimination, and in mtf case the loss of male privilage and not really ever attaining the same cis female privlage for the less fortunate... and how unimaginably horrible it is to be tortured over your identity, body, and who you are... well. They should know what its like to be bullied in school or made fun of for playing DnD at lunch or magic cads. Magnify that by 5000x and you would be doing everything you could to defend trans people if you could feel that kind of pain and know what its like. it's about 10000x worse maybe some how words just cant describe it... than being picked last at your football team when you really love the game and have asthma and people are just playing for fun. it's just a billion times worse to be trans then anything outside of getting blown in half in iraq or chopped to little pieces in somolia

Then again there are positives to it, but that only comes from the adversity and hardships trans people endure. It's not a good trade off. I'm proud of myself. And I don't care what people want to do to me. But I do care to make a difference by not quietly crawling away and hiding and dieing like so many want me to.
is a tranny, issue free...
Old 05-17-2016, 09:29 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by maerilith [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

They have no idea about women even most of these guys are really bad and haven't a clue, will never have a clue. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Don't think you will either tbh
Old 05-17-2016, 09:32 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by hammbone [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Don't think you will either tbh
Or you. You know less about women, womanhood and being a woman then me for sure, just reading thru your post history, your very obviously pretty sad.
Old 05-17-2016, 09:40 PM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Gitem

did not read thread but bump
Old 05-17-2016, 09:44 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Or you. You know less about women, womanhood and being a woman then me for sure, just reading thru your post history, your very obviously pretty sad.
Learn some grammar and use the proper words if you want to be taken seriously. When you're comparing, you use than and not then. This will prevent you from looking like a Florida hick that never finished high school.

It's clear you just want attention. Seriously, it is probably time to get help. No one wants to see another suicide or macequest.
Old 05-17-2016, 09:47 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by hammbone [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Learn some grammar and use the proper words if you want to be taken seriously. When you're comparing, you use than and not then. This will prevent you from looking like a Florida hick that never finished high school.

It's clear you just want attention. Seriously, it is probably time to get help. No one wants to see another suicide or macequest.
dood, i don't have time to grammarquest4u you are obviously a kewl person if your going to dismiss someones ideas out of hand

thx4advice tho.

It's like a waste of time trying to be helpful to these ppl
Closed Thread