Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-11-2016, 05:41 PM
Banned

My friends saw Chuck Lidell in Los Vegas when he was at the peak of his run in the mid/late 2000's...said he came walking through a doorway and literally filled the entire doorway. Friend said he was the most terrifying person he had ever seen IRL...I can imagine Tito being the same...plus he was married to jenna Jameson...Knowing he is banging a ring girl now makes my jealous hatred for him even higher
Old 04-11-2016, 07:00 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by arsenalpow [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Shoulda just checked his Twitter. Deniz Ilbay fought on the Pacquio/Bradley card, and he was there with Amber Nichole Miller, former UFC Ring girl.
lol nice.

She is actually an upgrade on the moral totem pole and looks wise. Amber is known for accusing current ring girls (aimed at Rachelle Leah whos basically a retired ring girl and allegedly layed up in a suite paid for by the UFC by way of Dana White while maintaining UFC employee payroll status for doing absolutely nothing year-round) of sleeping with the bosses and saying she was fired for not playing that game.

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 04-11-2016, 07:06 PM
Aviak

The fact that only Swish is salty and or borderline psycho in this thread is making me believe this shouldn't be in RnF
Old 04-11-2016, 07:59 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzzarTheGod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't usually come to the defense of BDA...but when I do..

Tito Ortiz has basically been locked in a cage with some of the most effective dangerous fighters of all time, his entire adult life. As well as beating some of their asses into unconsciousness...Fame 10 years ago my ass.

It would have been very cool to shake his hand. In 2016, 2026, or motherfucking 2036.
Its not uncommon to see tito ortiz or rampage jackson roll into a few bars and restaurants where I'm from. Usually just solo or with their ladies or whatever

To be honest I didn't even notice him come in until krashin, who was sitting next to me mentioned it. To be honest, I was busy having a pretty fun time drinking with the BDA crew while feasting on fucking Fogo.
Old 04-11-2016, 08:33 PM
Planar Protector

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweettouch [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The fact that only Swish is salty and or borderline psycho in this thread is making me believe this shouldn't be in RnF
Not salty at all. Just keeping the community briefed on the portrayal vs the reality of BDA on P99. Lest we forget and have history revised to where BDA were the "victims" of the rotation not the overseers and executioners when they wanted to pixel grab more for themselves.

Then there's the talk about community building, harmony, daisy chains and such while at the same time they run rampant on the forums with their various mental conditions breaking the Code of Conduct like it was never written [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

A healthy community of people indeed...
Old 04-11-2016, 08:34 PM
Planar Protector

Oh yeah the bold in the quote...borderline psycho in this thread? Got an example, Dr?
Old 04-11-2016, 11:46 PM
Kobold

Have you considered Red?
Old 04-12-2016, 12:44 AM
Kobold

consider retirement
Old 04-12-2016, 02:02 AM
Kobold

Consider the bacon wrapped filet
Old 04-12-2016, 06:05 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by slappytwotoes [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Actually its almost weird to hang out with people for years online and NOT do anything IRL together ever
You should try the real world, where people don't have to plan a trip with their fellow lifeless weirdos over a video game. Where your friends aren't based on who the biggest no lifer is.

Meeting up and planning a vacation with your internet friends just shows how pathetic your real life must be.
Closed Thread