Yes 7 12.96%
No 33 61.11%
Whats "the Sleeper"? 14 25.93%
Voters: 54. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 04-02-2016, 02:51 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDuck [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
what makes it goog is i was in there TS the whole time telling them they are on the recieving end of a good dicking and everyone thought i was full of shit.

my brother had 100RA through empire and didnt even get to fully gear up one character.

people in empire where probably the most ultimate cucks i have ever seen on this server. it's like everyone that comes to this server has never been in a healthy guild before and just accepts dog shit as long as its doing the content. which is funny cause on other games if your loot terms are unfair, you just leave the leadership behind and make a new guild. that didn't happen after empire members were informed repeatedly they where going to get fucked if they wernt in the special chat channels.
What healthy guild options were there? How about you shut the fuck up or idk run somebody over in the street.
Old 04-02-2016, 02:55 PM
Banned

plenty of options chum, just warm bodies never see them.
Old 04-02-2016, 03:04 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDuck [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
what makes it goog is i was in there TS the whole time telling them they are on the recieving end of a good dicking and everyone thought i was full of shit.

my brother had 100RA through empire and didnt even get to fully gear up one character.

people in empire where probably the most ultimate cucks i have ever seen on this server. it's like everyone that comes to this server has never been in a healthy guild before and just accepts dog shit as long as its doing the content. which is funny cause on other games if your loot terms are unfair, you just leave the leadership behind and make a new guild. that didn't happen after empire members were informed repeatedly they where going to get fucked if they wernt in the special chat channels.
I have to disagree with you on this one Agatha. I think Leadership did a great job and I know they had to put up with a lot.

I was an outsider in the guild and there really isn't many upgrades left out there for my druid. I received way more than I thought I would.

I really think they gave gear to people who not only showed up to raids but were also willing to help the guild out on a larger scale.

Was a great time and made some good friends along the way.

-Zibby
Old 04-02-2016, 03:21 PM
Planar Protector

I'm upset I didn't get to participate in the death blow to either server's raiding scene. There's no closure for me now, and I'm pretty much gonna be playing EQ for the next 30 years at least.
Old 04-02-2016, 03:32 PM
Sarnak

Quote:

So much truth here. I did a short stint in Holo and recognized, pretty quickly, how the gear was only doled out to those who were connected. After it became clear that I was only going to be competing for crumbs, I said F that and /guildremoved.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bhubbles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have to disagree with you on this one Agatha. I think Leadership did a great job and I know they had to put up with a lot.

I was an outsider in the guild and there really isn't many upgrades left out there for my druid. I received way more than I thought I would.

I really think they gave gear to people who not only showed up to raids but were also willing to help the guild out on a larger scale.

Was a great time and made some good friends along the way.

-Zibby
Congrats on getting shit that was going to rot. I promise you didn't get one piece of loot over anyone in the core, regardless of dkp, RA, etc.
Old 04-02-2016, 03:42 PM
Fire Giant

lol, respect for empires core just rose .0001%

Warm bodies getting what they deserved it sounds like, LOL

The tears from fat faggots not getting the loot they "deserve"for "showing up" oh yisss..... lol
Old 04-02-2016, 04:34 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by pgerman [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol, respect for empires core just rose .0001%

Warm bodies getting what they deserved it sounds like, LOL

The tears from fat faggots not getting the loot they "deserve"for "showing up" oh yisss..... lol
How is anyone with a hello kitty avatar going to call anyone a faggot?
Old 04-02-2016, 04:39 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:

Banksy Last 30 Days: 44% of raids

Last 60 Days: 64% of raids
Old 04-02-2016, 04:40 PM
Banned

03/17/16 Cloak of the Sky Eashen of the Sky
02/25/16 Crown of Rile Velious Raid
02/24/16 White Dragonscale Boots King Tormax
02/18/16 Silver Bracelet of Rage Lord Vyemm
02/10/16 Buckler of Insight Dozekar the Cursed
02/04/16 Frakadar's Talisman Zlandicar
01/28/16 Brain of Cazic Thule Cazic Thule
01/13/16 Sleeper's Key Lendiniara the Keeper
01/05/16 Onyx Gauntlets Lord Vyemm
12/10/15 White Dragon Scale Sash King Tormax
12/08/15 Mask of the Silver Eyes Dozekar the Cursed
12/02/15 True Mithril Breastplate Telkorenar
12/02/15 Boots of Superiority Lendiniara the Keeper
10/29/15 Skywatchers Monocle Lord Feshlak
10/12/15 Dragons Tear Earring Lord Yelinak
09/20/15 Cloak of Crystalline Waters Kelorek'Dar

i'd say zibby did pretty well for himself
Old 04-02-2016, 04:42 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiegi 8.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Banksy Last 30 Days: 44% of raids

Last 60 Days: 64% of raids
parse the previous 8 months though, he only disapeared when he knew too.
Closed Thread