Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-04-2016, 05:05 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatMice [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I would still appreciate a response to my epic long wall of text!
TLDR - show tits or GTFO
Old 03-04-2016, 05:07 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatMice [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We understand! The only difference here is we were under a different impression. Since once this post was made, Taken, Bacon, Turkey Bacon, and Rampage were only using 2 Mages until two weeks ago when Awakened decided to because they didn't agree to it or decided to act on a loop hole not acted on by Rampage and Taken.

If you don't get a rotation you are going to get your members to put more Mages and Trackers in ToV. Go for it. You're the one saying CoTH Races are stupid and carrying the "We are a casual guild" tote bag. Your actions are saying one thing while your propaganda is saying the other thing. Let me fix this for you... <Awakened> BS if you want BiS.

Again who started this thread? Were you guys not gating mages to coth spots and having more than 2 mages in the wings anyways? Quit being a hypocrite.
Old 03-04-2016, 05:07 PM
Sarnak

I mean if F wants to keep sploiting in zones we can maintain 70% kill ratio advantage for a while should cause enough to bring F to the table. Trackers kind of like raking in the dkp that helps buy all the items we nab.

*shrugs*
Old 03-04-2016, 05:08 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raev [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I remember Unbrella making some big pro earthquake statement until his clerks told him TMO would get fewer mobs and he suddenly changed his tune.
I don't remember changing my tune on this, at least not because of our immediate competition. If I did change my stance from being Pro-Earthquake, it was probably because I feared that TMO/IB would be stuck in VP while BDA scum would be able to get mobs like Trak and CT - I wasn't having that.
Old 03-04-2016, 05:08 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
We understand! The only difference here is we were under a different impression. Since once this post was made, Taken, Bacon, Turkey Bacon, and Rampage were only using 2 Mages until two weeks ago when Awakened decided to because they didn't agree to it or decided to act on a loop hole not acted on by Rampage and Taken.

If you don't get a rotation you are going to get your members to put more Mages and Trackers in ToV. Go for it. You're the one saying CoTH Races are stupid and carrying the "We are a casual guild" tote bag. Your actions are saying one thing while your propaganda is saying the other thing. Let me fix this for you... <Awakened> BS if you want BiS.

The text wall has alot going on and I was not by my pc - can respond to bits of it later

When Trampage was formed - NTOV raiding in the alliance was mostly still controlled by Rampage cause they had the experience raiding in the zone. Taken was being shown the ropes slowly but all the agreements in place between FA and Rampage were still being used with Trampage bc again ToV was Rampage vs FA playground - Taken had to be brought up to speed - no reason to muck up agreements when we were simply bolstering kill forces and mob opportunities.

So to say we are using a loophole is a bit disingenuous, asking Sirken for clarification is not a loophole, its getting clarity on what is allowed which he informed us to follow server rules.
Old 03-04-2016, 05:10 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raev [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Rampage and Forsaken agreed to waive server rules in NTOV because neither guild wanted to be crawling around only to forfeit mobs due to the requirement to start at the zone in. This lasted for 5-6 months until Forsaken cried autofire, and Sirken reinstated server rules. At that point everyone agreed to only have two mages per wing to minimize tracking effort. And this lasted until Forsaken began gating mages into North.

I'm pretty sure that you don't get 'volume of infractions' points if you concede. You've chosen to play hardball lawyerquest on conceding mobs rather than just asking your players whether they trained the opposing raid.

I called this on the Awakened forums a few weeks ago. FA have been playing the short game: zerg recruiting everyone who walks through the WL portal, telling Rampage to pound sand over every petition, pushing to void player agreements that reduce tracking workload, and promising everyone that uncontested NTOV for a year will fix everything. TBH, it wasn't a bad strategy. The last time this happened TMO crushed VD. But this time Awakened pulled it together, and FA is in a tough spot.

I would love to see some sort of joint petition from all of the major guilds requesting more earthquakes. Reality is, everyone immediately does the math and if the new system would reduce their pixel count by 0.1% they vote no. Awakened and FA will both be the biggest losers in any earthquake system since we can't be everywhere at once. I remember Unbrella making some big pro earthquake statement until his clerks told him TMO would get fewer mobs and he suddenly changed his tune.
In my opinion I don't like the recruitment tactic of invite it if it breathes. It has only created more work filtering the apps out that don't pan out. I will always claim quality over quantity.

I can't post in Raid Discussion. http://www.project1999.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=219143 This post and thread was already started. Lets make it happen. All 1200+ players would benefit from this.
Old 03-04-2016, 05:15 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erati [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So to say we are using a loophole is a bit disingenuous, asking Sirken for clarification is not a loophole, its getting clarity on what is allowed which he informed us to follow server rules.
To the above quote... were other guild leadership notified of this? If not, can't you see how this is a loophole or perceived as disingenuous if you have direct access to Sirken on a ruling without another guild leader present?

Otherwise you literally just admitted that you talk directly with Sirken without other guild leaders present. Now the tin foil hatters will be going to the max. If, guild leaders/officers make their talks publicly to the Raid Discussion forms thing will be much better off.
Old 03-04-2016, 05:16 PM
Kobold

Honestly why cant we just have an agreement...

Each week one guild gets NTOV the other gets everything outside.. and just keep switching weeks. This game is 17 years old poopsocking shit for 24 hours a day is the most retarded thing ive ever heard of
Old 03-04-2016, 05:16 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by baue1446 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Honestly why cant we just have an agreement...

Each week one guild gets NTOV the other gets everything outside.. and just keep switching weeks. This game is 17 years old poopsocking shit for 24 hours a day is the most retarded thing ive ever heard of
That is not actually terribad.
Old 03-04-2016, 05:17 PM
Planar Protector

Taking bets on how many pages this thread goes.

What's your over under?
I've got 5k on 30 pages by 12am EST. Any takers?
Closed Thread