Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Conservative or Liberal?
I am a child of Jesus and think all life is of equal value. 6 31.58%
I am rotton deep within and am full of rage and spite & Jesus killed the dinosaurs. 7 36.84%
I believe old white men blew up the 2 towers and I hope it happens again. 11 57.89%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 02-21-2016, 11:49 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taryth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Keep making terrible decisions such as having early pregnancies, using drugs excessively, spending all of your money on luxury items, etc. We'll adjust to your awful habits!
So your solution is to have the government enforce people's choice of actions pertaining to their own bodies, what choices they make in private, dictate how they spend their money, etc.? You realize this is as far from the doctrines of an actual republic as they could possibly be. You, sir, sound like a communist.
Old 02-21-2016, 11:53 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by iruinedyourday [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
communist
Alwasy the spinmeister trying to make some political point out of everything and then barfing out nonsensical shit. As far as this server, you are a guest on this server, just as much as you are a guest in someones home. This is their hobby, something they enjoy and have fun doing.

But I suppose when you have guests over to your house/mothers basement, you start shouting militant libtard speak at them from your soapbox and then proceed to mug them for every dime they have on their person to pay their homage for being in the shadow of your skirt.

That's why you rave and shout here, use this hobby of others as your own personal crapping hole. It's not about the game for you, but to try to so infuriate people in hopes that you can possibly hit that report button and get them banned. You've done it since day one when you got here, and will probably continue to the last day of which you're banned.
Old 02-21-2016, 11:59 AM
Banned

indeed, the problem is reporting the fucked up racist shit people post here, not the fucked up racist shit itself

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-21-2016, 12:05 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
indeed, the problem is reporting the fucked up racist shit people post here, not the fucked up racist shit itself

+1 thumbs up
Old 02-21-2016, 12:25 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

And reading comprehension is not your strong point there, wordsalad. I'll make it easier for you to understand. As in infuriating people to the point of hoping they slip up and break rules all the while as IRYD hovers his mouse pointer over the report button. But why am I explaining this to you? You're his padawan. All you guys do is try to start flamewars with people, flamebait, you hardly even have a real political of social view, wordsalad.

And I'm not talking about any specific person if you are trying to point out FP. This is just what I've noticed since IRYD came to this server. FP had his own problems.
Old 02-21-2016, 12:32 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by xaxis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So your solution is to have the government enforce people's choice of actions pertaining to their own bodies, what choices they make in private, dictate how they spend their money, etc.? You realize this is as far from the doctrines of an actual republic as they could possibly be. You, sir, sound like a communist.
I didn't offer a solution, and your stawman is absurd. Tear it down all you like.

As they ground to make XP holy . . . let us twink to make it free; our EQ marches on!
Old 02-21-2016, 12:48 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daywolf [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
And reading comprehension is not your strong point there, wordsalad. I'll make it easier for you to understand. As in infuriating people to the point of hoping they slip up and break rules all the while as IRYD hovers his mouse pointer over the report button. But why am I explaining this to you? You're his padawan. All you guys do is try to start flamewars with people, flamebait, you hardly even have a real political of social view, wordsalad.

And I'm not talking about any specific person if you are trying to point out FP. This is just what I've noticed since IRYD came to this server. FP had his own problems.
i'm annoyed that i'm the padawan but bewildered at you using it in a not-starwars conversation
Old 02-21-2016, 01:46 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taryth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I didn't offer a solution, and your stawman is absurd. Tear it down all you like.
Exactly. It was actually a test to see what your response would be. You semi-passed. THIS is the biggest problem in the country at this point, and in the election as well, everybody criticizes the problems but no one can offer a realistic solution.
Old 02-21-2016, 01:57 PM
Planar Protector

Gifting is fine.

Extortion is not.

Government gifting is funded by extortion.

Definitions:

gift

noun
something given voluntarily without payment in return, as to show favor toward someone, honor an occasion, or make a gesture of assistance; present.

verb (used with object)
to present with as a gift; bestow gifts upon; endow with.

extort

verb (used with object)
Law.

to wrest or wring (money, information, etc.) from a person by violence, intimidation, or abuse of authority; obtain by force, torture, threat, or the like.
Old 02-21-2016, 02:06 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by xaxis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Exactly. It was actually a test to see what your response would be. You semi-passed. THIS is the biggest problem in the country at this point, and in the election as well, everybody criticizes the problems but no one can offer a realistic solution.
I was responding to someone supporting adjusting social policies to support other peoples' bad decision making skills. I did not rise to your troll bait- you weren't "testing" me like some transcendent being with all the answers, you simply didn't have any real counter to my own sarcastic response.

Essentially, we need to avoid changing policies with the specific intent of supporting bad planning/decision making. Resources are not infinite, and if someone chooses to have children early, or use drugs [excessively], to the point that they cannot support themselves, we should not provide a safety net. It only encourages irresponsible behavior.
That was the essence of my response. I am not a social planner, nor a political science major, thus I cannot save the world. Sorry. You'll have to look outside the P99 forums for salvation.

As they ground to make XP holy . . . let us twink to make it free; our EQ marches on!
Closed Thread