Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-27-2016, 03:34 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Empire (Holo) was WEAK AS FUCK (barely any VP keys, advisor robes etc) by comparison to Friends/other current guilds when I first came back.

You can search the forum history for the "we'll help you get your epic!" strat that brought up the population, vetted players and ran off the griefers who thought it was their time in the sun just by the default of Nihilum getting GM hammered.

When you alienate all the new blood / the rest of the playerbase by being an obvious griefer shitbag... you find yourself rather alone.
Still trying to re-write history every chance you get? Say it enough times I guess.....

Nihilum/holocaust the same guild. No one sees your point. People want ez pixels, they mass up to do so. Always has been so, always will be so.

Gongshow was in nihilum getting dirt napped sucking nizzars nuts for pixels for years. Nizzar went away, zerg 2.0 reformed with 85% of the same people + 40 new warm bodies like you and other old holo waiting for ez pixels.

I don't see what you gain by being a fucktard and trying to convince the last 30 people of your werid ass agenda.

Entertaining to watch though.
Old 01-27-2016, 03:37 PM
Banned

well you've convinced me of your agenda

that you're a mad weirdo
Old 01-27-2016, 03:38 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
TMO had it in the bag if they took top RA spots and geared up while simultaneously denying other Empire members gear. From there they just needed a reason to cause a rift in the guild and cause a split to take people with them.

But no.

They had to put pride and their blue status before a well laid strat full of common sense. You can't just walk on this server and beat a highly cohesive, well oiled machine that has worked together in a PvP setting head on.

I mean they really had a chance and blew it due to ego. "I guarantee it" :/

Woulda been way more interesting but, alas.

If you think there's people who are super excited about raiding with AoW numbers that don't want a strong alternative, you're very wrong.

Friendly reminder: don't ally with the garbage of the box, do your own thing (they will fuck you over every single opportunity... stepping over dollars to pick up dimes), don't pick a huge fight with the #1 guild until you are ready.
Nirgon, they were already bleeding members to empire. When push came to shove the loyalty of those members were empire and they used GG as an excuse. I guarantee if TMO was #1 those players would have gone to TMO.

It's the nature of this box. Pixels attracts players and the top guild uses numbers to subdue the opposition.

If lite recruited the server when azrael was on top they would have won the box indefinitely.
Old 01-27-2016, 03:38 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huelath [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Contesting bind points and Lodizal shields for reebz's 16th alt does not constitute a resistance.
fixed. he's also level 60 and in empire.
Old 01-27-2016, 03:40 PM
Banned

I think it is more entertaining to watch you cherry pick server pop #s and accept it in your mind as the prime time population

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

This is what full cycle of brain rot looks like bros
Old 01-27-2016, 03:41 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakaris [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If lite recruited the server when azrael was on top they would have won the box indefinitely.
And not sold Sektor a PD robe, and not been a shit bag to new players? Sure, I might agree. If he was a completely different person with the same play time, yeah.
Old 01-27-2016, 03:42 PM
Sarnak

I've always found it funny the way people make enemies on this server, calling people who play on the opposing elf team degrading internetisms. As if we aren't all playing a very niche version of a 15 year old game, competing for imaginary pixels and given a different circumstance likely very good pals.
Old 01-27-2016, 03:48 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
And not sold Sektor a PD robe, and not been a shit bag to new players? Sure, I might agree. If he was a completely different person with the same play time, yeah.
Same shit happens in empire; you are just smarter about how you do it.

Boxing other people's toons and paying cheap labour to play accounts in raids. I was even offered the service indirectly lol.
Old 01-27-2016, 03:53 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
I think it is more entertaining to watch you cherry pick server pop #s and accept it in your mind as the prime time population

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

This is what full cycle of brain rot looks like bros
God TWD such a good show
Old 01-27-2016, 03:53 PM
Banned

who did they box? an ex-Empire woulda blown up the forums about it if it happened.

Kind of like how ex-Azrael rolled on Lite.
Closed Thread