Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Starting Zone

Closed Thread

Old 01-21-2016, 11:14 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Default Old Eq player tying this project 99 stuff.

hey all,
I have a few questions....i have a legit version of titanium coming next week. can i use this for more then 1 account? ( my son is wondering about the game his old man plays lol) and is this as advertised? i mean is it the real old style eq? looking to join the blue is there too many of the same the same classes? My first ever toon was a druid and would like to start another or maybe a shamen. is a certain class needed more then others??
Last edited by Werdar; 01-21-2016 at 11:20 PM.. Reason: was not finished hit the wrong key
Old 01-21-2016, 11:28 PM
Orc

Sure you can use it for more than one account, but you will need an ip exemptions for multiple people on at the same time.
Old 01-21-2016, 11:41 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

i do i go about doing that? any help would be great
Old 01-21-2016, 11:45 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

one other thing I was wondering....please tell me you cant buy plat online to get ahead in this game...
Old 01-21-2016, 11:55 PM
Planar Protector

RMT is highly illegal. In fact there was a recent operation to crush it resulting in many many bans. As for legal sales, there are none, no. The server is supported by donations alone [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

For IP exceptions, there should be a forum sticky around I think. You will make a private request to staff. It can take time to process. If you do that, just make sure you don't actually multi-box, at all, it's really not hard to spot at all.

Yes, this is classic era EQ. Well, close to it anyway, the boats actually work here.
Old 01-22-2016, 12:01 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

necro, druid or shaman???
Old 01-22-2016, 12:12 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Werdar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
necro, druid or shaman???
Oh for if there are too many etc? I always say play what you want, seems to matter more than anything. Of the priest class, drui is by far my fav, but that is just personal pref. Either of those three are a gentle start for first character here. Oh wait, did I just clump necro into the priest class again? hah! And all that time playing my cleric like a tank hehe.
Old 01-22-2016, 12:22 AM
Kobold

Welcome! I just started about a week ago myself. As for getting up and rolling, pun intended, follow the "Getting Started" link on the home page of the forums (http://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2651). I recommend following the initial setup but stop once you get to the shortcut creation part and just run the All-in-one Duxa's Installer (run a forum search for it). It will save you a LOT of headache.
Old 01-22-2016, 12:39 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Werdar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i do i go about doing that? any help would be great
https://www.reddit.com/r/project1999..._ip_exemption/