Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-12-2016, 09:18 AM
Aviak

You guys maintain a secret aim chat group that's invite only?

Omg do you guys wear capes and shit too? Is there a secret pass code or handshake?Please tell me you're all in high school or on disability or something.
Old 01-12-2016, 09:24 AM
Planar Protector

There are special shoes we all wear. Maybe gyno will post a pic.
Old 01-12-2016, 09:24 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorillas [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You guys maintain a secret aim chat group that's invite only?

Omg do you guys wear capes and shit too? Is there a secret pass code or handshake?Please tell me you're all in high school or on disability or something.
Oh you better take that back! The nerd fraternity consisting of void, broken men whom are all going through midlife crisis is not to be taken lightly! They will find you. they will dox you and most importantly they will ruin your fun in everquest.

These men have nothing to loose and that's their strength, also obama care and drugs.
Videos
Wipe it clean.
Old 01-12-2016, 09:25 AM
Planar Protector

Farzo did you eat paint chips or live under power lines as a child?

Srs question
Old 01-12-2016, 09:26 AM
Banned

This wouldn't happen on VZTZ
Old 01-12-2016, 09:26 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smedy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's pretty obvious why someone with 40% RA would get prioritized over a levelheaded guy (also officer) like buhbuh with nearly 99% RA, you think all can figure out what.
The involved parties can clarify, but I don't believe it was a pixel dispute where buhbuh was expecting to receive said pixels. This is a classic case of setting somebody up to look bad via micro aggression (although the aggression here weren't very micro). First ask yourself, "qui gives a shit?" If the answer is you, then read on. The next question is, "qui bono." What is the only thing that matters to 90% of the population of Red99? Pixels, duh.

So who benefited? As an officer, Cyren was in a position to influence loot allocation. There are people who don't like him and he's in a position to constrict the flow of pixels to those people. The key to the whole thing is this line:

Gongshow: “Uhhh… Draga?”

From Gongshow's decision to nominate the person who just publicly disrespected an officer for prime pvp loot we can extrapolate possible motivations. Most likely Draga concluded he was untouchable because Aimchat put him up to it in the first place. It looks like somebody unleashed the hounds on Cyren then completely withdrew support so that he would have an emotional reaction that could then be used to blame the whole incident on him. Gongshow's nomination was either meant to be the final straw to send Cyren over the edge or it was Draga's reward for following Aimchat's instructions.

I experienced the same sort of micro/macro aggressions on Sleeper. My crew was tight and we joined the uberguild and helped them unlock Velious. We were moving up the food chain and one of the officers apparently didn't like it. My crew included a husband and wife team and this douche started disrespecting her. I called him out for it to the rest of guild leadership and her husband actually tried to sweep the whole thing under the rug. Apparently he knew how to play the pixel game better than I did. I ended up saying fuck this and walking away just like Cyren.

So word to future uberquesters: Don't give the micro aggressors what they want. If you compartmentalize your emotions and don't react to it, ultimately their position is weekend because they can't point to your overreaction as being the problem. Everybody saw Cyren get disrespected, but he gave them the reaction that they needed to justify getting him out of the way of pixels flowing the way Aimchat wanted. What was Colgate's only concern in posting in this thread? Damage control.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smedy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I've always been on staffs side whatever they decide todo but lately i've had a bad feeling the project is no longer cared for, whenever you mention anything around the subject (you know what subject) you will be suspended, silenced or banned. They keep everything on lock down but the problem still remains, it's clear to me you can no longer reach out to the allected officials of this project to get this sorted you have to aim for a larger audience to built enough momentum to have something done about it.

If you have solid evidence of whatever shady shit going on..... you know where to find me

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No I don't know where to find you. Riff Raff still up? Link?

Everything has changed with Daybreak legitimizing this shit. Everything has got to be swept under the rungs and monsters gotta stay in the closets. It's cool ... project is still great and Discord and Teams will be incredible. Empire will get shit on so hard on a server where competition exists. All of them will be in witness protection.

TLDR: Suck my dick. I couldn't give a fuck if you read this or not.
Old 01-12-2016, 09:30 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by AenorVZ [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The involved parties can clarify, but I don't believe it was a pixel dispute where buhbuh was expecting to receive said pixels. This is a classic case of setting somebody up to look bad via micro aggression (although the aggression here weren't very micro). First ask yourself, "qui gives a shit?" If the answer is you, then read on. The next question is, "qui bono." What is the only thing that matters to 90% of the population of Red99? Pixels, duh.

So who benefited? As an officer, Cyren was in a position to influence loot allocation. There are people who don't like him and he's in a position to constrict the flow of pixels to those people. The key to the whole thing is this line:

Gongshow: “Uhhh… Draga?”

From Gongshow's decision to nominate the person who just publicly disrespected an officer for prime pvp loot we can extrapolate possible motivations. Most likely Draga concluded he was untouchable because Aimchat put him up to it in the first place. It looks like somebody unleashed the hounds on Cyren then completely withdrew support so that he would have an emotional reaction that could then be used to blame the whole incident on him. Gongshow's nomination was either meant to be the final straw to send Cyren over the edge or it was Draga's reward for following Aimchat's instructions.

I experienced the same sort of micro/macro aggressions on Sleeper. My crew was tight and we joined the uberguild and helped them unlock Velious. We were moving up the food chain and one of the officers apparently didn't like it. My crew included a husband and wife team and this douche started disrespecting her. I called him out for it to the rest of guild leadership and her husband actually tried to sweep the whole thing under the rug. Apparently he knew how to play the pixel game better than I did. I ended up saying fuck this and walking away just like Cyren.

So word to future uberquesters: Don't give the micro aggressors what they want. If you compartmentalize your emotions and don't react to it, ultimately their position is weekend because they can't point to your overreaction as being the problem. Everybody saw Cyren get disrespected, but he gave them the reaction that they needed to justify getting him out of the way of pixels flowing the way Aimchat wanted. What was Colgate's only concern in posting in this thread? Damage control.

No I don't know where to find you. Riff Raff still up? Link?

Everything has changed with Daybreak legitimizing this shit. Everything has got to be swept under the rungs and monsters gotta stay in the closets. It's cool ... project is still great and Discord and Teams will be incredible. Empire will get shit on so hard on a server where competition exists. All of them will be in witness protection.

TLDR: Suck my dick. I couldn't give a fuck if you read this or not.
Wow this was a great post.
Old 01-12-2016, 09:33 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pikrib [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Farzo did you eat paint chips or live under power lines as a child?

Srs question
Nope just say it how it is.

Sorry it offends you.
Old 01-12-2016, 09:37 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colgate [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
what you saw as a "spineless response" was, from our perspective, not supporting an emotional, unprecedented response to something that happened very frequently and went without severe punishment in every single case. everyone supported the idea of punishing rettiwalk had you been calm about the situation and actually spoke to us about it, which you never did aside from later that night when you were simply plotting to grief rettiwalk at raids, and i supported it, but said to let letsjoe do the dirty work so that it does not reflect poorly on you. every other officer was in agreement that you were simply throwing a public temper tantrum.

since you never actually spoke to us about it, you weren't aware that in reality in aimchat, mornin and retti's bitching was responded to by telling them to shut the fuck up and stop being retards. leaving the hackle hammer loot discussion also prevented you from hearing the in-depth conversation about how rettiwalk is/was shitlisted and his actions the previous day were the primary reason he wouldn't seriously be considered on it or anything he wanted for the foreseeable future. you rejoined the channel, after omai asked why you were seemingly still upset, in the middle of gongshow's opinion that your behavior was an overreaction.

i suppose it will boil down to an agree-to-disagree situation; you will never see it in any way other than the way you saw it in the heat of the moment, and i just don't agree with suddenly treating a common situation drastically differently just because it happened to you and you're an officer. i never freaked out when hona would attack me at raids and spam me with threats, including real life ones, in tells. i would hope that if i acted that way publicly, i would also be brought back down to earth. i also do not agree with an officer believing that his actions are untouchable when every other officer disagrees with them. the guild has just never operated that way.

it's rather disappointing that someone like yourself, who usually gives off an attitude of calm levelheadedness, is taking it beyond the game and playing the "we can't be friends anymore" card over a situation where we just wanted you to take a step back, calm down, and reasonably approach the issue. i still consider you a good pal at the end of it all.

best of luck in your future norrathian endeavors. it's just red99.
Just read this whole post and wow lol you really turned into a joke.
Old 01-12-2016, 09:48 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beastagoog [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nope just say it how it is.

Sorry it offends you.
The at the time the "Loot decisions" you described were /random.

I am only here to help you not look retarded Farzo but you are making my job awfully hard.