Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 01-10-2016, 07:31 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

The sad thing is despite overwhelming evidence, there are those among us who will just don their tinfoil hats ...
Tin?!? no no no, wrong metal, it's mercury. Check the CDC site, mercury is in those vaccinations, not tinfoil. Even where they claim "mercury-free" in certain vaccinations, it still has mercury actually.
Old 01-10-2016, 07:39 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daywolf [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you mean your great great great grandchildrens tax money... if the human race lasts that long anyways.
I've never taken a flu shot, never will. Been over 20yrs since I last had the flu, an never had it really bad. Like that article I link said, it just makes it worse. Just eat right and get enough sleep, more than a flu shot could ever do for you, even a real one.
found the luddite
Old 01-10-2016, 07:39 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by beyondinfin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
When did p99 forums become full down syndrome? I feel like a few years ago it was only 40%, now were approaching full retard status.
have you not heard of us? we're taking these forums by storm
Old 01-10-2016, 07:40 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thulack [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You guys are all cute worrying about what other people are trying to do to you instead of just enjoying your lives. Feel sad for conspiracy theorists and people who waste their time thinking about things like this. We are all going to die someday. Why not enjoy what time you have and not worry about others. If i die in 5 days, 5 years or 50 years later at least i'll have died knowing i did what i wanted, when i wanted and didnt care what anyone else was doing.
found the nihilist
Old 01-10-2016, 07:41 PM
Banned

quad to brag about my unmatched skill in the game of 'find Idiot Waldo'

DUNKED SON
Old 01-10-2016, 07:49 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daywolf [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Tin?!? no no no, wrong metal, it's mercury. Check the CDC site, mercury is in those vaccinations, not tinfoil. Even where they claim "mercury-free" in certain vaccinations, it still has mercury actually.
Which is grounds for a heavily delayed vaccination schedule.

You don't give mercury to a developing child. Say, a 2 to 6 month old newborn. No brainer.

"Muh vaccination of a newborn" lol pass...

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 01-10-2016, 08:32 PM
Banned

Exclamation

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-10-2016, 08:44 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Influenza is not some pussy-cat of an illness. Best case scenario it just makes you feel like dog shit for 4-5 days. Worst case scenario, it'll put you 6 feet under.
But vaccinations might give you some unspecified illness 40 years in the future or make you more susceptible to mind control! Why would you risk it just for a better chance at not dying of the flu?! Are you mad!!?
Old 01-10-2016, 09:08 PM
Planar Protector

fluminatti
Old 01-10-2016, 11:29 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
found the luddite
Funny you would say that as my education and vocation is in the field of technology. But doesn't mean I'd shoot silicon into my veins, let alone mercury.