Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-05-2016, 07:37 AM
Planar Protector

Nope not bald. Try again.
Old 01-05-2016, 07:58 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakaris [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Updated the MySpace pic if you want a more recent photo with the wife. This was during a phase where I was leaning down for rock climbing and 12 km (9 mile) runs.

You cucks seem really interested in me.
So you did shave your head for that pic.

How many people do you think your wife is getting with while you are couch crashing with your single female roommate?

Your marriage is in shambles, and trying to troll your problems away isn't working. There are a few fringe aimchat associates doing the exact same thing, but they are nowhere near as unstable. Hope you get counseling soon because the harder you troll, the worse your problems get.

Time to sober up and face reality. Rexx just passed away after trolling the forums for a year with similar stuff about how he was killing it IRL. You are next if you don't stop what you are doing.

Stand down Drakar, cease and desist. Its a new year and time for you to engage in some self-improvement. Posting about how you are killing it is a dead end, and I do mean dead end pal.

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 01-05-2016, 08:28 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzzarTheGod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So you did shave your head for that pic.

How many people do you think your wife is getting with while you are couch crashing with your single female roommate?

Your marriage is in shambles, and trying to troll your problems away isn't working. There are a few fringe aimchat associates doing the exact same thing, but they are nowhere near as unstable. Hope you get counseling soon because the harder you troll, the worse your problems get.

Time to sober up and face reality. Rexx just passed away after trolling the forums for a year with similar stuff about how he was killing it IRL. You are next if you don't stop what you are doing.

Stand down Drakar, cease and desist. Its a new year and time for you to engage in some self-improvement. Posting about how you are killing it is a dead end, and I do mean dead end pal.
My marriage is fine idiot lol.

I spent 1 night in my old house mates guest room with separate detached bathroom (not couch) and spent the second night at my mums cousins guest room (a $1.5 mil 7 bedroom house).

My wife is getting with 0 people because she has a 5 year old with her who tells me everything?

I'm sorry you don't have anyone you can trust, but you fail to realise I'm actually a desirable male for women to be with. My wife used to clean up my flat mates place for both of us when we started dating each other. If there was a girl version of being pussy whipped, that would be my wife.

No drug, gambling, violence or alcohol problems, can hold a stable job, excellent in bed, good body, no genetic defects or mental defects. I tick all the right boxes.

I think it's safe to say very few people in this community fit in the same category.

I also promise that if I went to the states I'd have women dangling off me [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-05-2016, 08:38 AM
Planar Protector

PS I already went through the shittest time in my life when I dated that mentally ill chick back in 06/07. The next challenge in life was becoming an instant dad in 2010 because my wife wanted to keep the baby (good decision in hind sight as she has pcos and it is hard for her to conceive).

The only way things could make me depressed if my wife of child pass away, I get diagnosed with cancer or if I have a crippling motorbike accident.

I don't know what else to tell you clowns. If my wife cheated, it's cool, I will find someone else. My life is in my hands.
Old 01-05-2016, 10:38 AM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Lu|zSect

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-05-2016, 11:28 AM
Banned

Only betas feel the need to convince others

Truth hurts dracuckis
Old 01-05-2016, 11:53 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakaris [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
can hold a stable job
Old 01-05-2016, 12:48 PM
Fire Giant

If Drakar was truly an alpha he wouldn't of been passed over for 15 sow swords and then got laughed out of the guild, true story
Old 01-05-2016, 12:57 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lu|zSect [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-05-2016, 12:59 PM
Planar Protector

I assume Australian females are every bit as insane and retarded as the unfortunate males we have come to know through p99.