Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-29-2015, 10:13 AM
Planar Protector

Send a message via ICQ to Uuruk Send a message via AIM to Uuruk Send a message via MSN to Uuruk Send a message via Yahoo to Uuruk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krule [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Staff admitted this wasn't the case.

In the logs they state it was the mass Azrael account sharing that made it hard to catch them.

But Eunomia sanctions certain people for boxing as long as you are friend with her. So I guess two-boxing is cool, just gotta get Eunomia on your side.
Yeah dude we all know Lite was boxing. Don't think he is denying it either.
Old 12-29-2015, 11:14 AM
Banned

if you think I referring to Lite you are as dumb as you seem.
Old 12-29-2015, 11:18 AM
Planar Protector

Send a message via ICQ to Uuruk Send a message via AIM to Uuruk Send a message via MSN to Uuruk Send a message via Yahoo to Uuruk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genedin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
if you think I referring to Lite you are as dumb as you seem.
Yeah, the phrase "learning from others" is super fucking specific. Sorry I couldn't read into a banned 2 boxers mind and figure it out.

Just figured it was the guys nuts you swing on 24/7 and follow to whatever game he is playing like a little sheep.
Old 12-29-2015, 02:21 PM
Planar Protector

For those new to Nostalrius:

I'd caution you that the GMs on Nostalrius do not fuck around. They are not merciful like the P99 GMs that you are likely used to.

If you are botting, you will get banned. They will flag you, wait for you to hit 60, then ban you.

You can box a trade character for AH and transfers, but don't try playing both together. You will likely be flagged and banned down the line.

If you are AFKing honor, you will get flagged and banned.

If you are abusing a bug, you will get banned - even if it is the server's fault that the bug exists. Recently, they implemented a dynamic respawn system for nodes. This was implemented incorrectly and nodes were not despawning. People who continually harvested the same node got banned. In other words, if you walk into a bank that is being robbed, don't go into the opened vault and take cash.

In short, the GMs do not fuck around.

Anyhow, when yall get 50+, feel free to hit me up for a hard carry.
Old 12-29-2015, 02:24 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by pasi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
For those new to Nostalrius:

I'd caution you that the GMs on Nostalrius do not fuck around. They are not merciful like the P99 GMs that you are likely used to.

If you are botting, you will get banned. They will flag you, wait for you to hit 60, then ban you.

You can box a trade character for AH and transfers, but don't try playing both together. You will likely be flagged and banned down the line.

If you are AFKing honor, you will get flagged and banned.

If you are abusing a bug, you will get banned - even if it is the server's fault that the bug exists. Recently, they implemented a dynamic respawn system for nodes. This was implemented incorrectly and nodes were not despawning. People who continually harvested the same node got banned. In other words, if you walk into a bank that is being robbed, don't go into the opened vault and take cash.

In short, the GMs do not fuck around.

Anyhow, when yall get 50+, feel free to hit me up for a hard carry.
Also, RMT will get you banned in a heart beat I hear. GM's on this box are extremely effective. Thank God for that too, because it's lead to thousands of people to pvp against at all time. A server is as good as it's staff.

Having a blast on this box. Hillsbrad PVP is even better than I remembered it.
Last edited by lite; 12-29-2015 at 02:36 PM..
Old 12-29-2015, 02:46 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by lite [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Also, RMT will get you banned in a heart beat I hear. GM's on this box are extremely effective. Thank God for that too, because it's lead to thousands of people to pvp against at all time. A server is as good as it's staff.

Having a blast on this box. Hillsbrad PVP is even better than I remembered it.
Old 12-29-2015, 03:00 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krule [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I hope you get caught in a ban wave like the Silithus miner ban wave. That was fucking hilarious watching all those retards cry about their accounts. INDUSTRIAL LEVEL MINING!

At some point you will write a script to automate something and they will nail you hard. They aren't terrible @ catching people like Braknar either.

GL Lite/Gelden/SexOffender
Reported for rl attacks.
Old 12-29-2015, 03:03 PM
Banned

Quote:
I hope you get caught in a ban wave like the Silithus miner ban wave. That was fucking hilarious watching all those retards cry about their accounts. INDUSTRIAL LEVEL MINING!

At some point you will write a script to automate something and they will nail you hard. They aren't terrible @ catching people like Braknar either.

GL Lite/Gelden/SexOffender

Love when some no name identifies that I am a big deal, then follows me from thread to thread trying to make a name for themselves.

Beta move as old as time.
Old 12-29-2015, 03:09 PM
Banned

what about braknar? new guide scandal?

do tell
Old 12-29-2015, 04:00 PM
Fire Giant

damn i remember that hillsbrand back and forth pvp in classic wow, good times.
Closed Thread