Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 12-23-2015, 11:07 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by trite [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Also what mobs are they killing, heard they just got their first vulak kill and have never killed the new sontolak.... Rampage has over 100 ST keys and like stuff right?
What drops in ST again ? Primals and 3 good items ? If you point at Sleepers as some sort of bright shining example of success in Velious you are doing it wrong.
Old 12-23-2015, 11:09 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by trite [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It hurts forsaken and asgard because they can't train Rampage and lie about it for a free Dagarn kill while a third guild they are allied with is poop socking CT....FA can't raise the numbers they needed to do AoW now...plus Taken never screams concede or SHOW ME THE LOGS in ooc like petulant children when they lose an FTE so I'm sure rampage is glad to hang out with them =D
Rampage sure as shits creams concede or SHOW ME THE LOGS in ooc and stalling like petulant children. We all have seen the FAT soltanak wipe video, in guild chat there is a guy screaming stalling over and over again while following our pull. They even screamed stalling on a telk pull while they had only 6 people in the zone.
Old 12-23-2015, 11:12 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicemace [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
did you give them the scraps that detox didnt want ?
2 x Yelinak's Head seems good. Keep grasping straws.
Old 12-23-2015, 11:13 PM
Planar Protector

I'm undefeated in forumquest tonight with 3 or 4 wins (lost track) - gonna goto sleep before I fuck up my perfect record.

Later nerds.
Old 12-23-2015, 11:14 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicemace [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
did you give them the scraps that detox didnt want ?
That's not how loot distribution works in our alliance, nobody is relegated to only second picks over here
Old 12-23-2015, 11:15 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vianna [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What drops in ST again ? Primals and 3 good items ? If you point at Sleepers as some sort of bright shining example of success in Velious you are doing it wrong.
I guess Vulak drops the best gear in game considering the percentage of his loot table that is best in slot.....so like 50 vulaks for rampage and like 1 for FA .....FA can boast on this or that forum about all the awesome kills they are getting but only sheep are going to buy into that...I'll be the first one to give them their due respect once I see some sort of sustained success...they've certainly made progress but between spamming everyone on the server if they want to join up and get dragon loot and constant overblown statements of success, they've sure made themselves look like assholes to get just this far
Old 12-23-2015, 11:17 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vianna [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Its always amused me how with both TMO and then later Forsaken that their measurements of success are constantly fluctuating to only be aligned with what TMO/Forsaken were/are currently killing. With TMO if they lost PD but got all the outside targets, then PD suddenly didn't matter. If they lost all the outside mobs but managed to get PD, then suddenly PD was the only thing that mattered.

Now dozens of vulaks didn't matter whatsoever, but the moment Forsaken kills one all the sudden theyre the #1 guild on the server.

Also sleepers suddenly doesnt mean anything according to forsaken even though primals boost your guild's dps a noticeable amount.
Old 12-23-2015, 11:18 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArumTP [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Rampage sure as shits creams concede or SHOW ME THE LOGS in ooc and stalling like petulant children. We all have seen the FAT soltanak wipe video, in guild chat there is a guy screaming stalling over and over again while following our pull. They even screamed stalling on a telk pull while they had only 6 people in the zone.
in that video u see him say "stalling" as the mob is starting to run past DN and there raid force, after being tagged off the train the person bindsighting says "pulled off/clean" in TS. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-23-2015, 11:23 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArumTP [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[Mon Dec 07 08:29:20 2015] Dannyl tells the guild, '777 - CH - Naethyn'
[Mon Dec 07 08:29:20 2015] Lord Feshlak bashes Naethyn for 203 points of damage.
[Mon Dec 07 08:29:20 2015] Lord Feshlak claws Naethyn for 880 points of damage.
[Mon Dec 07 08:29:20 2015] Lord Feshlak claws Naethyn for 840 points of damage.
[Mon Dec 07 08:29:22 2015] Lord Feshlak claws Naethyn for 800 points of damage.
[Mon Dec 07 08:29:22 2015] Unicity tells the guild, 'skip 888'
[Mon Dec 07 08:29:23 2015] Lord Feshlak claws Naethyn for 960 points of damage.
[Mon Dec 07 08:29:25 2015] Lord Feshlak claws Naethyn for 680 points of damage.
[Mon Dec 07 08:29:25 2015] Lord Feshlak claws Naethyn for 560 points of damage.
[Mon Dec 07 08:29:25 2015] Lord Feshlak claws Naethyn for 960 points of damage.
[Mon Dec 07 08:29:25 2015] Omnia says out of character, 'KITE DROP IT'
Old 12-23-2015, 11:24 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
What? You say you saw a video where in their own guild chat channel someone was complaining about it? FA can't even kill Sontolak so this must have been from awhile ago ....
Closed Thread