Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

View Poll Results: Erect Rygrim's toon as a monument in honor of his passing
Yes 129 75.44%
No 42 24.56%
Voters: 171. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 12-08-2015, 02:43 AM
Banned

Once there are 100 votes infavor I will petition this with examples from takproject: if anyone feels this isnt a right thing to do then please comment below.

If you're especially one of his closer friends and have an objection please let me know.
Old 12-08-2015, 02:48 AM
Banned

Kill yourselves and make a bloody monolith irl.
Old 12-08-2015, 03:01 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eslade [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
reported
Wish it was you who died instead of Rygrim
Old 12-08-2015, 03:36 AM
Aviak

There should be a Danlor, Halfling Rogue / Rygrim, Ogre Warrior tribute somewhere in the old world. Outside of the portal to fear...almost like you high five it before going in.. or oggok/rivervale.
Old 12-08-2015, 03:54 AM
Sarnak

voted yes. But make it so if you hail him it tells a little about him self. that would be neat imo.
Old 12-08-2015, 11:42 AM
Fire Giant

its not classic, but is it possible to copy Rygrim's character as an invulnerable NPC with all of his gear on? maybe have him standing at the zone in to ToV so we can always see him?
Old 12-08-2015, 01:16 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dillian [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
voted yes. But make it so if you hail him it tells a little about him self. that would be neat imo.
"Sup bros! Used to slay on vztz but now im here, and i look bad ass."
Old 12-08-2015, 03:21 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uton [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
its not classic, but is it possible to copy Rygrim's character as an invulnerable NPC with all of his gear on? maybe have him standing at the zone in to ToV so we can always see him?
Yes it is possible =)
Old 12-08-2015, 04:18 PM
Orc

100 reached. pls petition
Old 12-08-2015, 05:01 PM
Planar Protector

I never met the guy, i only remember him being a warm body in whatever zerg was winning. From all the posts though, he was genuinely cool. THat is great, there are lots of cool, normal people here. What I don't get is how he impacted the project. He hardly ever pvp'd and just raided. He never really impacted anything. I am not trying to sound like a dick but for something to be added to the server, shouldnt it be someone who contributed to the server? Again just being cool and normal shouldn't be the only prereq for such a change.

Also its amazing how people react to his loss. People are more upset than I was when I had friends pass. Perhaps it is because I've seen a lot of people die and used to it. But damn, it almost uncomfortable how people are expressing themselves. Maybe my 2 deployments really did take away my soul. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]