Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 12-01-2015, 01:13 PM
Skeleton

We are not even considered a "raiding" guild and our members get bombarded daily with requests from Dottedup. He even came and sat in our Arena "raid" and recruited right there as we compared the crazy things he was saying in tells. I understand recruiting but sounding desperate and bashing your current guild doesn't win a lot of friends. If you want to join Forsaken just port in WL and hail him. I know we all play a 16 year old elf sim but that isn't my idea of fun at all.

Dairamus - BlackHeart Pirates
Old 12-01-2015, 01:32 PM
Banned

Who cares?

Wipe it clean 2016
Old 12-01-2015, 01:39 PM
Planar Protector

[Tue Nov 10 00:46:06 2015] Dottedup tells you, 'salty isnt my flavor, give my regards to Chest.'

How is this even my fault??
Originally Posted by Hollywood Hogan
The first thing you gotta' realize, brother, is this right here is the future of wrestling. You can call this the New World Order of Wrestling.
Old 12-01-2015, 01:45 PM
Fire Giant

As a BDA recruitment officer, I feel like I'm failing BDA. My laissez-faire approach and reliance on the silent hand doesn't get us the blue chips that Dottedup is netting. I'll be upping my game and taking notes.

Individuals: I'll be issuing cold calls to folks this week, keep an eye out for mail in your inboxes on the forum as well as plenty of tells in game. I'll be happy to discuss benefits, 401dkp's and training/development

Small guilds: I'll be reaching out to your leaders to discuss how BDA and you can create a strategic alliance to successfully launch p99 into a new era of serverwide loot distribution. Guilds of 40+ that are merged in get autospots on the inner circle of loots.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-01-2015, 01:46 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by arsenalpow [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[Tue Nov 10 00:46:06 2015] Dottedup tells you, 'salty isnt my flavor, give my regards to Chest.'

It is.
Old 12-01-2015, 01:50 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by arsenalpow [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Better question is how is it NOT your fault?
Old 12-01-2015, 01:50 PM
Planar Protector

If we're making fun of Forsaken would now be a good time to point out that Detoxx was like OMG 9 MAN SLEEPER STRIKE FORCE and there's 10 people in the picture.

Someone sent that to me via PM and I forgot until just now.
The first thing you gotta' realize, brother, is this right here is the future of wrestling. You can call this the New World Order of Wrestling.
Old 12-01-2015, 01:51 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcr4990 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Better question is how is it NOT your fault?
Honestly there should just be an entire thread documenting anything that's my fault on p99 so I can keep track.
Old 12-01-2015, 01:52 PM
Sarnak

I just wish we could find out what guild they are going to absorption to become #1 Guild on server.

Pretty sure Rampage wont want to merge with you and i'm pretty sure thats the only guild they could merge with to become #1.

Also I want to know how Forsaken is going to prevent the Sleeper from being woken. Maybe they will forward the few keys they get a month to Rampage and forget about ST?

Good on them!
Old 12-01-2015, 02:04 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by touchtonedialing [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I just wish we could find out what guild they are going to absorption to become #1 Guild on server.

Pretty sure Rampage wont want to merge with you and i'm pretty sure thats the only guild they could merge with to become #1.

Also I want to know how Forsaken is going to prevent the Sleeper from being woken. Maybe they will forward the few keys they get a month to Rampage and forget about ST?

Good on them!
As of current so much as anyone looking like they are forming up for sleepers (not even warders), results in mass swarming of all keyed rampage to grief others approaching their precious primals
Closed Thread