Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 11-30-2015, 11:32 PM
Banned

Default Muslims in Denmark protesting for a caliphate, Sweden now rape capital of the west

My family originates from north Germany/Denmark I know we have danes/swedes that play here what the shit is going on man.
Old 11-30-2015, 11:33 PM
Banned

Am I really that racist that it seems like these guys are not the same as other people and are trying to take over?

It could be me.
Old 11-30-2015, 11:36 PM
Banned

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sTZciRDI6zM

I used to think Fox was a joke but I've somehow turned from a Liberal into a Republican?
Old 11-30-2015, 11:55 PM
Banned

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zD4mZyEoePo

NBD (No big deal)
Old 12-01-2015, 12:00 AM
Banned

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-Goebbels.html
Old 12-01-2015, 12:17 AM
Aviak

PVP server chat?
Old 12-01-2015, 12:23 AM
Banned

President Assad: These terrorist organizations, whether ISIS, Jabhat al-Nusra or al- Qaeda are mere manifestations of a long and deep perversion in our region and our society. This perversion is at least five decades old; but it practically started two centuries ago with perverse interpretation of Islam. The main manifestation of this perversion is the Wahhabi movement which interpreted Islam in a perverted and, in most cases, contradictory manner with the import of Islam itself. So, these are mere manifestations.

Dealing with this short term damage, which is related to the terrorist acts, the destruction and killing they are carrying out, is not easy, but certainly possible. Dealing with it will constitute a victory for society, an important victory because it protects it against a disease and a real epidemic.

The big danger is for this treatment to take a long time and for these organizations to become entrenched within society. In that case you will be dealing with a very dangerous, cultural and intellectual situation. You will be before a new generation of ideological terrorists who believe in killing, takfir and discrimination as a basic method for building an Islamic State, as they believe. Then, the whole region will face a huge dilemma. This type of thought has no boundaries. It does not recognize political borders. It spreads, through contagion, very quickly in our region, and even in Europe, as we see today. That is why these organizations are extremely dangerous, but it is not enough to fight them as organizations. More importantly, we should fight the thought which led to the creation of these organizations, the states which promoted this type of thought and the institutions which provide funds for this thought through religious schools and foundations which promote extremism in the Islamic world.
Old 12-01-2015, 12:27 AM
Planar Protector

cool
Old 12-01-2015, 12:29 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmorawski [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
PVP server chat?
10/20 of the threads on the front page have nothing to do with Everquest, it's more of a community forum section anyway.
Old 12-01-2015, 12:30 AM
Planar Protector

forums need a caliphate imo
Closed Thread