Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-25-2011, 01:50 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by guineapig [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The goal of the server is to replicate classic as much as possible, including the raid scene.
The discussion here includes members of many guilds, including DA and IB, who agree with the general idea and many people miss the thrill of the race.

Most of what you said was so far off topic I will not comment on it.
Exactly what he said.
Old 01-25-2011, 01:58 PM
Fire Giant

You guys should remember, regarding the tags, that we CAN see who tags these things.

Keep the rants and flames in that section.
Old 01-25-2011, 03:44 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by guineapig [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The goal of the server is to replicate classic as much as possible, including the raid scene.
The discussion here includes members of many guilds, including DA and IB, who agree with the general idea and many people miss the thrill of the race.

Next time don't even bother reading what he says. I got about 6 words in, checked his name, and realized it's not even worth it.
Old 01-29-2011, 08:33 AM
Banned

Quote:

You just don't seem to get it. Why is it the Gm's/ Dev's problem to moderate the garbage people do on the server? You want poopsocking destroyed? More targets? Then you should be adressing the players that choose to do this. Having a dev or gm's implement something to help the needs of those who wont even help themselfs. Is borderline ridiculous. If they even implemented these simulated patch day respawns. People would still find a way to ask for more implementation of spawns/cycles etc. Point being this is being looked on by gms and devs as pathetic. When a community of 600 - 800 active players at times can't come up with a solution for themselfs in game. It sure says a lot about the players and whether not this is a good idea. It already speaks for itself.
Old 01-29-2011, 04:38 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pycoba_rng [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You just don't seem to get it. Why is it the Gm's/ Dev's problem to moderate the ... BLAH BLAH BLAH.
I wish there was a way to moderate those who have never played classic EQ live so they can stay out of discussions on how to make a classic EQ simulator actually simulate classic EQ.
Old 02-01-2011, 05:27 AM
Fire Giant

Was fun tonight. Thanks gms.
Old 02-01-2011, 06:13 AM
Planar Protector

wait. did this actually happen? but i was asleep [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] damn american favouritism!! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-01-2011, 06:51 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pycoba_rng [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It already speaks for itself.
hi mate, hows it going with your guild poison/venom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenni D [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
wait. did this actually happen? but i was asleep [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] damn american favouritism!! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
and i was at work, obv favouritism! QQ
Last edited by mitic; 02-01-2011 at 06:55 AM.. Reason: cuz i wanted to!
Old 02-01-2011, 12:52 PM
Planar Protector

Will future patches reset boss timers as well?
Lardna Minch, 18 Warrior

Project 1999 (PvP):
[50 (sometimes 49) Bard] Wolfram Alpha (Half Elf) ZONE: oasis
Old 02-01-2011, 12:54 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenni D [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It was midnight roughly when the servers came up, i'm not sure that qualifies as america primetime.