Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-20-2015, 11:24 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fandango [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
its really hard to rank the rest, alot of the rogues like Gream and Rabid are in my guild and I don't fight them 1v1 at all. And I haven't ever seen enough Gaping to know where to put him exactly.

and that after that, whats the ranking, 1v1? Who gets most kills? Really got no idea how to rank em, so i'm just going to say who I think is the best rogues are imo

-Lite is the best for sure
-Chuck is maybe just as good, or better 1v1, but Lite takes more chances and gets more done
- Gaping/Reebz
- Rabid, Ragnaros

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fandango [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
just want to clarify that Lite is on his own level at the top, imo

Good thread, reading it again.
Old 11-20-2015, 11:51 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guido [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Guido # 1 rog and everyone knows it.

My battles:

Deluxxee - we are tied 1 - 1

Lite - we are tied 1 - 1

Ragnaros - lost to me 1v1 in our PoH duel

Salt - I've posted a SS of our duel - very close but I came out on top (love you pal)

Reebz - lost to me 1v1 in our KC duel - wasn't even close.

Fandango - I've fought before joining Empire he knows where he stands (love you pal)

Guido + Fandango raped Salem + Memi in seb - they know where they stand

Chuckdusky - raped on multiple occasions

Never fought Gardur, Gaping, Eddard or Grannock 1v1 (although I did 1v1 either gaping or eddard once at seb orb and killed them)

If I'm missing anyone else let me know.

ALL TRUTH - LATER NERDS - MISS YOU ALL - HOPE TO BE BACK SOON

Quote:
Originally Posted by fan D View Post
u are the king
Quote:
good lord guido is a monster
Old 11-20-2015, 12:57 PM
Banned

we never really fought before you joined Empire, or ever

one time you backstabbed me at a zoneline to get the last hit in group v group pvp battle

if we were to fight 1v1 honor duel, maybe you would beat me, but i'm still better at going solo versus a group or more, taking risks and coming out on top

thats why im the best rogue on the server, and that's the kind of stuff I give lite credit for when I listed him at the best. im not saying Lite is the best at 1v1 honor jousting. what im saying is Lite is the type of player I am on a rogue, and going by my criteria for whos the best rogue on the server, he's the best excluding me
Old 11-20-2015, 01:18 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by fandAONgo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

one time you backstabbed me at a zoneline to get the last hit in group v group pvp battle

if we were to fight 1v1 honor duel, maybe you would beat me, but i'm still better at going solo versus a group or more, taking risks and coming out on top

thats why im the best rogue on the server, and that's the kind of stuff I give lite credit for when I listed him at the best. im not saying Lite is the best at 1v1 honor jousting. what im saying is Lite is the type of player I am on a rogue, and going by my criteria for whos the best rogue on the server, he's the best excluding me

sometimes u sound like u know what ure talking about, im not sure about the pixel wave and ooc spamming tho
Old 11-20-2015, 01:18 PM
Banned

all my fans love that
Old 11-20-2015, 01:36 PM
Banned

hurb

birthday card

post it
Old 11-20-2015, 01:41 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by fandAONgo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

was taking about seb pvp between me and you before I joined up.

anyway not a contest b/w us bro

we better as a team anyway, remember when we rushed Guido and Fandango vs Salem and Memi in seb

man did they get spanked.

Quote:
u are the king
Quote:
Old 11-20-2015, 01:49 PM
Banned

honestly don't remember fighting you 1v1

one time it was smallish skirmish outside seb and you caught a skean proc and you and someone else finished me off? i remember because that's the first time i seen a skean proc actually go off in a clutch moment @ 60

but yea us as a team is pretty unstoppable when it comes to dungeon pvp. yourself, rabid and I is arguably the greatest 3man rogue seb pvp combo this soivah has ever seen
Old 11-20-2015, 01:53 PM
Fire Giant

miss that shit

gotta bump the thread, we took a glorious pic

Quote:
u are the king
Quote:
Old 11-20-2015, 02:33 PM
Planar Protector