Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-20-2015, 09:54 AM
Fire Giant

Default WHERE ARE THE FORUM MODS?

Please get to work if u dont mind, maybe after 4 years u dont care anymore but WE do, there is a small % of forums users who enjoy shittin em up, most of US dont.

Please moderate the forum or tell us directly that u dont give a shit.
Old 11-20-2015, 10:01 AM
Former Guide

So unlike most of the forum dwellers I do not have the time nor the stamina to parse every single post that comes across the forums. If anyone takes the time to bring something to my attention, I'll act on it.

And no, don't start blowing up this thread with accusations. PM me or make a petition post.

As far as what's valid, there are three things I really look for: hate speech (no matter how cleverly disguised), RL attacks, and shitting up threads that aren't RNF or shit threads that are on the edge of being moved to RNF.

Any questions I'll answer, otherwise show me you give a shit about your community and start cleaning up.
Old 11-20-2015, 10:02 AM
Banned

Thank you for your time, Chroma.
Old 11-20-2015, 10:05 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guide.Chroma [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So unlike most of the forum dwellers I do not have the time nor the stamina to parse every single post that comes across the forums. If anyone takes the time to bring something to my attention, I'll act on it.

And no, don't start blowing up this thread with accusations. PM me or make a petition post.

As far as what's valid, there are three things I really look for: hate speech (no matter how cleverly disguised), RL attacks, and shitting up threads that aren't RNF or shit threads that are on the edge of being moved to RNF.

Any questions I'll answer, otherwise show me you give a shit about your community and start cleaning up.
I'll make sure I moderate Colgate and Colgate 2.0 to make sure he's following the rules. Also he's one of the leaders of Empire.
Old 11-20-2015, 10:07 AM
Former Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samsung [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'll make sure I moderate Colgate and Colgate 2.0 to make sure he's following the rules. Also he's one of the leaders of Empire.
IDGAF who anyone is. Everyone is held to the same standard, no matter how important they pretend to be.
Old 11-20-2015, 10:09 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guide.Chroma [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
IDGAF who anyone is. Everyone is held to the same standard, no matter how important they pretend to be.
Well its important leaders and officers of all guilds are held accountable for what they do here. That includes in game suspensions if the csr staff doesn't start doing this these forums will never change. Suspending a forum account means nothing.
Old 11-20-2015, 10:10 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:

its all about having clean and functional forums for the game. If u dont want to do it its fine, do not blame US. its only a few who shit up the forums like this 2 past days.

edit : what happened on the red forum page 2 days ago MUST BE something that forum mods should be on. We literally had the forums fucked up and its so obvious forum mods gotta be on those things, im just pointing it out and asking for it, nothing more

thanks for showing up tho, good to know u are out there
Last edited by DRAGONBAIT; 11-20-2015 at 10:16 AM..
Old 11-20-2015, 10:16 AM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Lu|zSect

PraS
Old 11-20-2015, 10:16 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samsung [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
cringe
Old 11-20-2015, 10:23 AM
Former Guide

Quote:
Well its important leaders and officers of all guilds are held accountable for what they do here. That includes in game suspensions if the csr staff doesn't start doing this these forums will never change. Suspending a forum account means nothing.
I mean you are correct, but everyone is accountable. Part of the problem is that we don't have a dedicated forum moderator. There's always something for CSR to be doing, and sifting forums is pretty low on the list compared to everything else. I'm looking into a way to put users on probation, which means I'd have to approve their posts. We have it for new accounts already, so hopefully I'll be able to get that tool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRAGONBAIT [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
its all about having clean and functional forums for the game. If u dont want to do it its fine, do not blame US. its only a few who shit up the forums like this 2 past days.

edit : what happened on the red forum page 2 days ago MUST BE something that forum mods should be on. We literally had the forums fucked up and its so obvious forum mods gotta be on those things, im just pointing it out and asking for it, nothing more
I'll reiterate part of what I said above: we don't have a dedicated forum moderator right now. It's another thing I'm looking into, but it's definitely a harder position to fill compared to a game focused guide.

I can't see everything that goes on in the forums, I can't check every day. If I am sent specific reports, I will act on every single one. That's the best I can promise right now. From what I consider my duties right now, looking over the red forums is one of them. I just don't have the time to be there for every thread, so help me help you.
Closed Thread