Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 11-19-2015, 11:08 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiegi 8.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You do realize velious is a scenario that p much begins the end of all good pvp in everquest?
Old 11-19-2015, 11:11 AM
Banned

Location: ✿Kohai in the Streets, Senpai in the Sheets❤( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Send a message via ICQ to Xaanka Send a message via AIM to Xaanka Send a message via Yahoo to Xaanka

Quote:
Originally Posted by lite [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Chuck was right, Velious really is the end of good pvp.
unless you play a melee, then velious is awesome
Old 11-19-2015, 11:16 AM
Fire Giant

Just roll without buffs(or self buffs only) and don't take yt so personal. Its 1 item on 1 player its not like Gongshow is going to be everywhere and always using it on you. Get 25 good friends and focus him when you see him there.

Now when my petition to turn it into a 250 range ae spell goes through and they make the change then everyone can get upset. But if I get it changed to that Gongshow I want an Abashi's for my work.
Old 11-19-2015, 12:10 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by lite [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If I got a slot 13/14/15 vog aego sow pelled by a 250 range dispell... i probably would, lmfao.

Chuck was right, Velious really is the end of good pvp.
and now please everyone reroll and stay on lvl 55 for some real pvp thanks.
Old 11-19-2015, 01:20 PM
Sarnak

With all the back and forth in the locked thread I do think the staff will see the would-be broken aspect of the item like they did trak teeth for pvp. Except this time it won't take the resistance looting the "tooth" for nerf.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-19-2015, 01:25 PM
Banned

if you click it, it automatically prints a random job application from your printer.
Old 11-19-2015, 01:25 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darksinga [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nice read before it burned up in flames.

Empire wants it to be beneficial only, 3 random slot dispell.

Rest of server (for obvious reasons,) wants it to be top 3 slot, beneficial and detrimental.

Coming from a 100% unbiased opinion, here is what I have gathered:

http://lucy.allakhazam.com/spellhist...ve&setcookie=1

2004-12-15 10:29 Changed Slot 1 from "Cancel Magic(9)" to "Fading Memories"

We can all agree here that the spell data was changed from Cancel Magic to Fading Memories, which all are in agreement that Fading Memories (not the bard AA,) is a random slot dispell.

Now, if this is the case, why are there so many conflicts on the comments of allakhazam in regards to people saying this item skip slots?

"Not sure what you guys saying - but as far as I know, the effect on this staff is an unlimited right clickable and targetable dispell. And even better, it's my understanding it only dispells "positive" buffs, so you can use it on mobs after other buffs have already been cast, like Malo and Occlusion.

-- Zwoop"

However, we all know of buff counters (the explanation for skipping.)

"you have a bunch of idiotic quotes of people not knowing how buff counters work"-Tune

https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...d.php?t=176274

^^
Showing that even with a strength 9 dispell the dispell CAN skip detrimentals."

-Colgate showing that he agrees to the fact that pell should only sometimes skip. Same for the rod.

TLDR: give Gongshow his 250 range, make Abashi not pell benefical only and work as regular cancel magic (9).
Nah