Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 11-07-2015, 11:34 PM
Banned

Default Ash vs. Evil Dead

The Evil Dead is now back! in a tv series. 2 episodes so far, ive watched them and theyre just as good if not better than the original movies. if you're a fan you will enjoy it.
http://www.primewire.ag/tv-2770130-Ash-vs-Evil-Dead
Old 11-08-2015, 01:12 AM
Banned

Oh shit I just paused Fargo for this and then realized I'm watching TV on a sat night and posting about it on an elf sim got sad.
Old 11-08-2015, 01:18 AM
Banned

is the new season of Fargo good? like good to the point where I should watch it weekly instead of waiting til it's finished and then binge?
Old 11-08-2015, 01:49 AM
Banned

Im going to hold off until I see more but after watching the first episode Im afraid its not going to be quite as amazing as the first season.

The first episode is just amazing of season 1.. you coulda just put that in the theater alone without any of the other episodes following it and it would get accolades.

episode 1 of season 2 felt more like a TV show than a movie.. like.. ok...

Season one introduces the bad guy as the good 'weak' guy, it makes you sympathize with him, all while introducing the hero cop who is about to start a family so they get you real attached to him too. Then they flip it by making the weak guy the murderer (just like the movie I might add) and thenl the hero cop gets killed because of him, so that makes you even more mad and invested in watching this little bastard get whats coming to him, all while following this amazing walking death character.. well Season 2 just kinda is a bunch of people getting killed, and nobody you are made to get super attached to. So it kinda is just like, meh so far in comparison. Im sure it will be good but so far its not as strong. Its also the same length as a regular episode, the season 1 opener was 70 mins long.. it was just way stronger
Old 11-08-2015, 09:46 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
is the new season of Fargo good? like good to the point where I should watch it weekly instead of waiting til it's finished and then binge?
New season of Fargo is pretty good. Took a pretty good turn in last week's episode. Would recommend.
Closed Thread