Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 11-05-2015, 04:37 PM
Planar Protector

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by krazyGlue [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i have a 16 hour a day habbit
Well I reckon someones gotta resurrect that shipwrecked guild. Get r done.

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 11-05-2015, 05:21 PM
Sarnak

Can't wait to see my new power rank standing for season 2. My strategy is to bid for shit items no one is willing to use they precious dkp.

Backup, Human Druid of the Jaggedpine Treefolk. Defender of Bears. Servant of the secret order of <Charles Bronson>.

Rhuobhe, Human Cleric of the Dismal Rage. Wielder of the sacred Aegis of Life. Semi-retired veteran.
Old 11-05-2015, 06:31 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhuobhe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Can't wait to see my new power rank standing for season 2. My strategy is to bid for shit items no one is willing to use they precious dkp.
This won't be a winning strategy as all items will now have weights associated to them. Scoring will be based on quality of each item. Below is new Season 2 info
in case you missed it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeni [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Due to popular demand I am proud to announce Season 2 POWER RANKINGS coming on December 1st just in time for Christmas!

New POWER RANKING features include:

+Item weight values!
+Support for more then 10 DKP loot drops!
+Top 10 / Bottom 10 Feature!
+Attendance to loot ratio (Pending it being sent to me on Oct 31st)

Thanks for all the support so far. See you on the 4 month anniversary of the server to celebrate everyone playing p1999 as a full or part time job.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeni [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Still working out the exact amount each item will be worth but as a guideline I will be basing the points on:

Quote:
+What raid target drops the item ( Vulak`Aerr and Dozekar the Cursed would be worth more points then say trash rots off Kelorek`Dar and Wuoshi for example. I will rate most NToV items higher then the rest of the raid content except for a few amazing items like Dain's Hammer.

+How many classes can use said item. If an item is SK only or PAL only its an item that will eventually be on rot status and will not be weighed high.

+Items that multiple inner core members have looted will be rated higher as you know these guys aren't going to DKP loot trash. It is not perfect but its an easy way to filter the good loot from that bad loot. Each class knows what they want more then I would.

+The difficulty of the mob target will also be taken into account. If a guild like friends could kill this target in the foreseeable future it won't be worth as much as a dragon you have to literally have to guild with people you don't like in order to take down.
Feel free to suggest any changes before I finalize the scoring system.
Tried to get immersed in Velious but quickly got burnt out by there being no challenge, the intensive raid schedule and pressure to be 100% or close to it with RA. In Nihilum, having 70% RA + meant you were a neckbeard, in Empire, 70% was the equivalent of being inactive status.
Old 11-05-2015, 06:32 PM
Planar Protector

Attendance to loot ratio an exciting new feature.
Old 11-05-2015, 06:33 PM
Banned

U should call enterprise back after adding this 2 da res
Old 11-05-2015, 07:58 PM
Banned

Location: ✿Kohai in the Streets, Senpai in the Sheets❤( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Send a message via ICQ to Xaanka Send a message via AIM to Xaanka Send a message via Yahoo to Xaanka

i want to join the guild that gives you a chart which plots out the raids you've attended + loot you've acquired vs the amount of opportunities you missed to go outside and interact with other people, possibly get laid, how many homes and cars you could have bought if you had a career/education instead etc
Old 11-09-2015, 01:38 PM
Sarnak

Point system is finalized, the top 10 is currently very close and I can't wait to see who the final winners are!
Tried to get immersed in Velious but quickly got burnt out by there being no challenge, the intensive raid schedule and pressure to be 100% or close to it with RA. In Nihilum, having 70% RA + meant you were a neckbeard, in Empire, 70% was the equivalent of being inactive status.
Old 11-09-2015, 02:57 PM
Banned

Make sure you make a new thread

we need all new responses, excellent work jeni btw
Old 11-09-2015, 03:39 PM
Banned

eta?
Old 11-09-2015, 04:02 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Due to popular demand I am proud to announce Season 2 POWER RANKINGS coming on December 1st just in time for Christmas!

New POWER RANKING features include:

+Item weight values!
+Support for more then 10 DKP loot drops!
+Top 10 / Bottom 10 Feature!
+Attendance to loot ratio (Pending it being sent to me on Oct 31st)

Thanks for all the support so far. See you on the 4 month anniversary of the server to celebrate everyone playing p1999 as a full or part time job.
Closed Thread