Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-23-2015, 10:50 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by lite [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sorry, not trying to be that nagga. But if I was on the box that shit would have happened months ago. This mob appears to be a 25 manish mob, how noone managed to sneak that shit till now is unbelievable.
As you know, Zergs only go all out on cockblocking something until the first time it's sniped. After which, it's no longer that big of a deal.

After all the sneaky shit we did in Azrael, like hiding in Kurn's tower to Stealth attack RD on a Trak Nihilum tried to give them...

cmon get creative, fuck.
doubt anyone can do it with 25 . there wont be enuff healing / dps. infact i would bet that empire would wipe with 25 even with their gear
Old 10-23-2015, 10:52 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizing [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
doubt anyone can do it with 25 . there wont be enuff healing / dps. infact i would bet that empire would wipe with 25 even with their gear
point stands, bruh
Old 10-23-2015, 10:52 AM
Sarnak

Lite, is you're life this pathetic dude ? I am new to this server and I have no idea who you are but you seem to be someone who peaked in high school and is still trying get notice or attention. Just try not to sound like such a dickhead all the time, maybe cut that shit in half man.
Old 10-23-2015, 10:54 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick Sanchez [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lite, is you're life this pathetic dude ? I am new to this server and I have no idea who you are but you seem to be someone who peaked in high school and is still trying get notice or attention. Just try not to sound like such a dickhead all the time, maybe cut that shit in half man.
True that man.
Old 10-23-2015, 10:57 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick Sanchez [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I am killin it IRL, bro.

This box has always been blue for the most part, but what little redness there was has been completely absorbed by the tons of quests and faction grinding available there is.

As the only real source of redness this box has ever had, it saddens me greatly.
Last edited by lite; 10-23-2015 at 11:00 AM..
Old 10-23-2015, 11:01 AM
Sarnak

this server is blue as fuck atm. but its starting to come around . with 4 competitive guilds who knows what the future will hold. until then TMO is still recruiting all classes 46 + [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-23-2015, 11:06 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizing [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
this server is blue as fuck atm. but its starting to come around . with 4 competitive guilds who knows what the future will hold. until then TMO is still recruiting all classes 46 + [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
whatever, better have something good for me when winter comes.

Moving into my NYC apartment soon. With the Long Island commute being eliminated, a nurga just might have the energy....pruly not tho
Old 10-23-2015, 11:06 AM
Sarnak

yeah but you're just such a negative, bitter faggot lie.
Old 10-23-2015, 11:08 AM
Banned

I dont expect blue to relate.
Old 10-23-2015, 11:11 AM
Planar Protector

Not a big fan of rap but watched that whole video 10/10.
Closed Thread