Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-16-2011, 05:05 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasbinbad [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If Brittney Spears, N'Sync, Sean Combs, Miley Cyrius (c wat i did ther?) and every other pop star in American pop music is any indication, you can in fact polish a turd.
And fantasize when that turd becomes legal age.

"ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn"
- "In his house at R'lyeh, dead Cthulhu waits dreaming."

Old 01-16-2011, 06:04 PM
Fire Giant

heads up p diddy, chtulu wants that ass
Old 01-16-2011, 06:10 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
I would like to openly apologize to all members of the P99 server as my guild does not promote any sort of cheating with the exception of duping items.
I am referring to this sentense. Haven't read the thread to be honest, and if this was just a hoak...well then I have fallen for it.
Old 01-17-2011, 12:12 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by laughinghorse [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Anyone typed /played lately...? Think about it. Accept, make peace with and get over it. start havin some fuckin' fun again, no matter the odds. You're just makin yourselves, your guildmates and each other look like turds; and you can't polish a turd. _BONUS JOKE!_ (What do many current "end-game" P99'ers and most mexican soccer players have in common? ... Both are drama-worshiping pussies who've forgotten how to respect an imperfect contest and who make you sick of the whole game while watching 'em whine like the bitches they've chosen to be.). hope we never meet, take care.
Why post in a month old thread and NOT include a picture of the Thread Necromancer?
Serilis - 60 Wizard
Decisive - 60 Bard
Winsloe - 60 Rogue
Zaggasauarus - 27 Necro
Old 01-17-2011, 04:12 PM
Fire Giant

Thumbs down

This thread reminds me why I stopped playing here.
Old 01-17-2011, 05:21 PM
Fire Giant

lol this thread is why I can't stay away from here. Drama is so awesome. I think it's more fun than actually playing : (
Old 01-17-2011, 05:53 PM
Fire Giant

Are you the same Girard that was in CB ranting about how RMT doesn't matter and you'd rather play with people who have bought plat and twinked their characters?
Old 01-18-2011, 01:06 AM
VIP / Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by astarothel [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This thread reminds me why I stopped playing here.
And here I thought it was because I fixed all of the tradeskill bugs.
Old 01-18-2011, 11:07 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
B) Your guild leader is a developer who purposely changed raid content to benefit your guild. Not only was this done, it was done without even being listed in the patch notes until the next day, when a correction was made because people bitched about it. Tell me, who polices that abuse of power? His good friend Nilbog?
Seriously (and definately im not creeping inside of someones arse): If this is the only form of "petting" that has yet happened here, then this place is still more professional than 99.99% of other games/servers/emus.. even some commercial ones.
Old 01-18-2011, 11:29 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liathan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Seriously (and definately im not creeping inside of someones arse): If this is the only form of "petting" that has yet happened here, then this place is still more professional than 99.99% of other games/servers/emus.. even some commercial ones.
care to give some examples ace or just spout baseless facts
Closed Thread