Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 10-09-2015, 11:07 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingme [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Congrats man, I've been on this server since 09.
if you refer to the previous statement that led you to say this, you will be made aware (again) that your time here doesn't mean shit to me.
Old 10-10-2015, 01:32 AM
Decaying Skeleton

YOU CALL THAT A RANT?
Old 10-10-2015, 01:50 AM
Decaying Skeleton

you need to learn how to rant better tree boy
Old 10-10-2015, 01:57 AM
Kobold

I've been here since 2015, so I'm better. Wait, am I doing it right?
Old 10-10-2015, 02:19 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by simp403 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I've been here since 2015, so I'm better. Wait, am I doing it right?
look here mister, 'round these parts we judge each other based on how long we've been playing a video game. you need to venerate your elders, the ones who have played six years in imaginary elf land. its important.

bitch!
Old 10-10-2015, 02:32 AM
Planar Protector

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingme [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
"each" is a complete noob. I haven't found "the shadow order" to be particularly decent anyways. Saw them in mistmoore last night and I couldn't help but think "The mystical order 2.0"
Each does not look like a good guy. Chriskofer admitted there was toxic behavior going on and just had to cosign his guildmate on it, kind of shameful this happened in a lowbie guild.
Old 10-10-2015, 03:59 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
look here mister, 'round these parts we judge each other based on how long we've been playing a video game. you need to venerate your elders, the ones who have played six years in imaginary elf land. its important.

bitch!
Its like the Stonemasons. Sure, you may be a Supreme Court Justice in real life, but your bitch ass 2015 join date means you must bow down to me when we're in EQ.

Baalzy - 57 Gnocro, Baalz - 36 Ikscro, Adra - 51 Hileric, Fatbag Ofcrap - 25 halfuid

Red99
Baalz Less - Humger, Baalzy - Ikscro

If MMORPG players were around when God said, "Let there be light" they'd have called the light gay, and plunged the universe back into darkness by squatting their nutsacks over it.
Picture courtesy of azeth
Old 10-10-2015, 04:47 AM
Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzzarTheGod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Each does not look like a good guy. Chriskofer admitted there was toxic behavior going on and just had to cosign his guildmate on it, kind of shameful this happened in a lowbie guild.
The ogre admits that he was in everyone's way. He told Each "camera angles" which is similar to get over it. Each then understandably didn't seem to want to group with the rude ogre. This set the ogre off because apparently he was entitled to a slot in the group or something regardless of his initial attitude. Each then tells him to pack sand. Ogre then throws a legitimate bitch fit.

Ogre then posts to RnF about it with a screenshot showing all I have said and labels every member of Shadow Order. Amazingly some people still stick up for the ogre.

It almost seems like some people think that new players or guilds have to go crawling along on their knees and licking every boot they see here. Be an ass, get treated like an ass regardless of level or time played etc. Besides, I played EQ since the very day it hit the store shelves in '99 but I'm sure someone who was in Beta will come along and put me in my place.
Old 10-10-2015, 05:12 AM
Fire Giant

I played before EQ was cool
Old 10-10-2015, 06:07 AM
Planar Protector

BDA feeder guild