Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 09-26-2015, 09:11 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakaris [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol no I was booted for telling an officer their guild was corrupt. A couple months later an empire founder who gave out AONs to their officers came forward with a confession to Sirken with the 2 biggest RMT transaction on R99 to get stripped accounts he gave back permabanned.

I'd say I was justified in the statement that got me kicked and remain so to this day.
You were kicked for constant RMT and staff slandering. Please leave that out of this thread. Thank You.
Old 09-26-2015, 09:15 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by xbo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You were kicked for constant RMT and staff slandering. Please leave that out of this thread. Thank You.
Never RMTed - unless you count donating monthly to the project for no personal benefit RMT.

Your guild, Empire is the most corrupt guild in R99 history. You have the biggest RMT being covered up, especially since the buyer is a known reseller/redistributer in their little aimchat niche. Got the transaction details of both RMT transactions so no I'm not slandering.
Last edited by Drakaris; 09-26-2015 at 09:18 AM..
Old 09-26-2015, 09:19 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakaris [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Never RMTed - unless you count donating monthly to the project for no personal benefit RMT.

Your guild, Empire is the most corrupt guild in R99 history. You have the biggest RMT being covered up. Got the transaction details of both RMT transactions so no I'm not slandering.
Drakar has had 3 characters banned for RMT in the last year. Please stop slandering my guild.
Old 09-26-2015, 09:20 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by xbo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Drakar has had 3 characters banned for RMT in the last year. Please stop slandering my guild.
You are trolling general, I have had a total of 0 characters banned or involved in RMT. Care to tell me which characters?
Old 09-26-2015, 09:26 AM
Banned

Quote:
You are trolling general, I have had a total of 0 characters banned or involved in RMT. Care to tell me which characters?
You sold a 60 monk named Jibeknn and was perma banned once I submitted my proof to Braknar.

l8r nerd
Old 09-26-2015, 09:29 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
You sold a 60 monk named Jibeknn and was perma banned once I submitted my proof to Braknar.

l8r nerd
Lol-

Obvious troll is obvious.

Next thing you will be saying I was the one reselling AONs and Cure Shields from RMTed accounts in Empire.
Old 09-26-2015, 09:35 AM
Fire Giant

Wipe it clean
Old 09-26-2015, 10:13 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Lol-

Obvious troll is obvious.

Next thing you will be saying I was the one reselling AONs and Cure Shields from RMTed accounts in Empire.
Popcorn.jpg
Closed Thread