Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 09-25-2015, 11:14 PM
Banned

I don't remember sektor playing during classic at all. Didn't you come with all the force fgts like brobby?
Old 09-25-2015, 11:17 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Cwall was our guild blacksmith that got us on our feet in classic.

I gave him 60 plat when it was worth more than your LIFE.
Nirgon quite morbid as of late.
Old 11-23-2015, 07:47 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dontbanpls [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It really sucks that you all did it to yourselves. I'm reading the board while taking a shit and you can really tell that the server was given to the worst people on the server. It's all Low T cuck, people posting RL information with no regard for getting banned, staff bashing, everyone complaining about something.

I guess I was luckier than I realized to have left when I did.
Hope you're doing well, Max. <Fresh> was gonna be something one day.
Old 11-23-2015, 07:56 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakaris [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nirgon quite morbid as of late.
i wish nirgon would stop allegedly distributing drugs and taking them. i also wish drakaris would stop cheating.

like 40 days away from new years resolutions.
Old 11-23-2015, 08:53 PM
Banned

Location: ✿Kohai in the Streets, Senpai in the Sheets❤( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Send a message via ICQ to Xaanka Send a message via AIM to Xaanka Send a message via Yahoo to Xaanka

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBiznessTZ [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
And yet the result is still the same. Scum is mostly no longer in TMO and TMO still died cause they chose not to listen to Empire. TLDR ask Empire Leadership on things you're allowed to do / not do and you'll have a good time.
TMO is faaaar from dead, but I'm gonna have to partial agree since not listening to empire and letting those tools in the guild did absolutely nothing for us but shit on our reputation. A lot of people still won't consider TMO because of people we let app who aren't even in the guild anymore.
Old 11-23-2015, 09:01 PM
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to Xaanka Send a message via AIM to Xaanka Send a message via Yahoo to Xaanka

i mean friends split off for totally legit reasons and tbh if i wasn't on vacation when the split happened i probably would have gone with them. tmo had a lot of growing pains until people started getting 60/gear and the weaker members of leadership left to make way for better players to be calling the shots. not everyone has what it takes to start a new guild from the ground up on such a top heavy server either.

glad i ended up sticking with them though, through all this time we've filtered out a lot of the weaker personalities and the players + leadership we have now is a lot more solid. feel like this guild has longevity, something rare on red.
Old 11-23-2015, 09:03 PM
Banned

triple post, wanted to clarify i wasn't referring to scum when i said "tools" but rather assorted players from the GG disband
Old 11-23-2015, 10:06 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by HippoNipple [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The server hasn't changed, just a different perspective when you take a step back. Server has been somewhat the same since 3 months after launch.
Pretty much this. The only time where it didnt suck was probably when red dawn was around and you had a few non-toxics tagged together and maybe that period where max had all these noobs leveling up which i wasnt around for.

Inb4 if it sucked why did u play it? Because i still had hope that it could be turned around. That was a long time ago.
Old 11-23-2015, 10:10 PM
Banned

People having to say theyre sorry about triple posting (without edits) is how stupid the community is in a nutshell
Old 11-23-2015, 10:25 PM
Banned

Quote:
The server hasn't changed, just a different perspective when you take a step back. Server has been somewhat the same since 3 months after launch.
server has been pretty fun the whole time as well, taking away xp loss and introducing PnP hurt but it's still better then everything else out there.
Closed Thread