Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 09-22-2015, 04:09 PM
Sarnak

One of the things I love about this forum is how wrapped around the axle you all get over describing the intricacies of the perfect alterations to an analogy.

<3

Juevento - Druid <Free Agent>
Old 09-22-2015, 04:12 PM
Banned

yea there's some serious autism at work in this thread
Old 09-22-2015, 04:19 PM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-22-2015, 04:26 PM
Banned

I don't get it
Old 09-22-2015, 04:31 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mead [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That's not what he's saying at all. If it wasn't Rampage we were talking about here who are going to kill those mobs with or without the changes, then there might be an argument here. It's getting made into a bigger deal than it really needs to be.
Some of the raiding guilds didnt even attempt mobs because they were clearly broken. The fact that other guilds did without caring shows who is really at fault. Claiming you were doing it to test for the GMs is a joke, as all raid mobs were broken the same way. It was clear greed with a lack of morals and should be punished
Old 09-22-2015, 04:42 PM
Planar Protector

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ella`Ella [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So, once BDA trash discovered that mobs weren't behaving normally, they figured it was perfectly acceptable to kill raid targets? I'm looking in bug reports and don't see any BDA posting the results of their "bug investigation".
I couldn't find a single timely post from any BDA reporting the bugs or any results of their raid investigations per kill.

Disgusted really.
Old 09-22-2015, 04:54 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzzarTheGod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I couldn't find a single timely post from any BDA reporting the bugs or any results of their raid investigations per kill.

Disgusted really.
And you won't. Only after I asked Chest in officer forums (http://www.project1999.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=211901), he then had one of his members post a very vague, nondescript bug report (http://www.project1999.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=211979) - a day late, mind you.
Old 09-22-2015, 11:07 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by maskedmelon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That aside, the analogy implies that all possible outcomes are morally justified because they are possible outcomes. It defers moral judgement to others and favors compulsion over individual responsibility. In other words, if one is not prohibited from doing a thing, then that thing is ok.

That is a dangerous philosophy to embrace.
It is.

Unfortunately, it's also far too common among certain demographics.

Without dragging the whole mess into this thread, an incident regarding a certain website's hosting pictures of minors in questionable states of exposure being defended by folks on the grounds that "it's not illegal" comes to mind.
Old 09-22-2015, 11:46 PM
Large Rat

Velious etc isn't going anywhere, so the people acting like they can't just stop raiding/doing stuff as a guild until things are fixed are pretty funny. You guys can take a break and do other things ya'know. I promise that it won't kill you or your fucking guild lol. But I guess since some of ya'll have no integrity at all, continue on with hurrying and getting your pixels and trying to justify as to why you can't take a couple nights off.
Old 09-22-2015, 11:56 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenken [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Velious etc isn't going anywhere, so the people acting like they can't just stop raiding/doing stuff as a guild until things are fixed are pretty funny. You guys can take a break and do other things ya'know. I promise that it won't kill you or your fucking guild lol. But I guess since some of ya'll have no integrity at all, continue on with hurrying and getting your pixels and trying to justify as to why you can't take a couple nights off.
trolled