Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 09-12-2015, 11:30 PM
Sarnak

Usually if i am PLing someone on my bard i send out an announcement before each pull as if a CC has been called and should let me know where they or their group is so i can avoid the area or leave enough mobs for atleast 2 groups so i do not interrupt their gameplay. As long as you dont inconvenience their XP gain it shouldnt be an issue.
Old 09-13-2015, 08:31 AM
Planar Protector

Maybe the server needs red server XP added? So much PL'ing, there's obviously a demand for it.
Old 09-14-2015, 12:13 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Maybe the server needs red server XP added? So much PL'ing, there's obviously a demand for it.
Except, as threads like this demonstrate, the community on blue is capable of finding ways to level without needing to have experience handed to them.

Red needs the boost because without it, hardly anyone could stand to play there (as, I believe, was demonstrated when the boost was removed, yes?).

It's almost as if the community on that server is too toxic for most people to be around without major incentives and, indeed, for many even with said incentives.

Hunh.
Old 09-14-2015, 12:16 PM
Fire Giant

The Blue community fucking sucks, too.
Old 09-14-2015, 01:00 PM
Planar Protector

nerf bards
Old 09-14-2015, 02:08 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shjade [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Except, as threads like this demonstrate, the community on blue is capable of finding ways to level without needing to have experience handed to them.

Red needs the boost because without it, hardly anyone could stand to play there (as, I believe, was demonstrated when the boost was removed, yes?).

It's almost as if the community on that server is too toxic for most people to be around without major incentives and, indeed, for many even with said incentives.

Hunh.
Lets not turn this into a thread about red server vs blue server, people get upset. I was just saying a faster XP rate could help everyone on blue to hit 60, as there's so much corner cutting where it's possible to do so.
Old 09-14-2015, 02:33 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lets not turn this into a thread about red server vs blue server, people get upset. I was just saying a faster XP rate could help everyone on blue to hit 60, as there's so much corner cutting where it's possible to do so.
90% of people getting PL's are alts of people with max level/highly-geared mains. Lets not pretend that the whole server is doing it.
Old 09-14-2015, 02:47 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calibix [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
90% of people getting PL's are alts of people with max level/highly-geared mains. Lets not pretend that the whole server is doing it.
But you just described about 90% of the playerbase, so yeah...the whole server is doing it.
Old 09-14-2015, 02:50 PM
Banned

Have 52 Bard and have never swarmed, not even once - Can confirm the Bard hate is alive and well. I am treated like a second class citizen when LFG in KC. I think I am going to try to learn to swarm so I can make the fat plat PLing once I get the 54 AoE Snare...You people drive Bards to swarming with the min/max/hybrid hate. Look in the mirror and you will see the true criminals.
Old 09-14-2015, 05:20 PM
Sarnak

I've grouped with some great bards in KC.... Jsin, Chantuer (sp?), and Graftix. Not sure who is giving you the hate in KC as most groups I've been in are happy to have a bard.
Closed Thread