Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > Resolved Issues

Closed Thread

Old 12-06-2010, 03:27 AM
Kobold

Default East Cabilis: Shaman Penance Quest - Resolved

This quest is in place for Iksar who lost their newbie weapon and still want to progress through the Shaman Skull quest line. When hailed, Hierophant Zand responds with:

"Hierophant Zand says, 'Welcome to the Temple of Terror, young one. May the pain of the ancients guide you. Have you lost your Iron Cudgel of the Petitioner?'"

The only response that I've given that he responds to is "I have lost my cudgel." To this, he responds:

"Hierophant Zand says, 'The Temple of Terror requires all young Scaled Mystics to wear the symbol of their station. Wear it with pride in these halls to display the rank you have attained. Go now, and serve The Faceless.'"

I'm under the impression that I should be given the basic cudgel or instructions to go to Toilmaster at this point, but I get nothing. Bug or user error?
Last edited by nilbog; 01-14-2011 at 10:48 AM..
Old 01-05-2011, 01:27 AM
Large Bat

Default Book

As of 1/5/11 when I say the phrase to him he gives me a readable book and has me take it to the toilmaster. The toilmaster then gives me a different book which is blank. I haven't tried anything past that yet since the froggie slaves around him are intent to demolish me.
Old 01-08-2011, 09:18 PM
Sarnak

I did the whole penance quest for the monk shackle of dust last night, and other than the book the toilmaster returns being blank, it seems to work fine.

The mortician in the building next to the necro guild gives the mortar and pestle, (lore, no-drop), but when you combine the 8 bone fragments it returns the bone dust, but the mortar and pestle disappears. In the quest description it doesn't hint that you have to go back and get the mortar and pestle 8 times (which I did).

I'm up to the part in timorous deep now, but the zone isn't open, I'm really enjoying that quest line though

cheers!
Old 01-10-2011, 12:10 AM
Developer

Quote:
the book the toilmaster returns being blank
Quote:
but the mortar and pestle disappears
Fixed, pending update.
Closed Thread