Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Guild Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 08-29-2015, 09:13 AM
Banned

Goog update guys
Old 08-29-2015, 10:09 AM
Fire Giant

Terrific update.

I am so very satisfied with the community that Rampage has become in such a short time.

Are we a raiding guild? You damn right.

However, Rampage is so much more than that and will continue to flourish as a community of friends who enjoy playing EQ, hanging out in plug dj, fooling around on several other games, and so much more.

Rampage is always looking for new friends and raiders to join our community, so drop us an application on our website sometime.

Currently we have a strong need for: Clerics, bards, necros, rogues, and magicians. However, Rampage invites all classes to apply.

Come Rampage with us!

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Fingerz
Old 08-29-2015, 12:11 PM
Fire Giant

That update was fantastic. Good shit Cucs
Old 08-29-2015, 05:10 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by khanable [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Pixels, friendship, trains, and the little dwarf that could!

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That is truly impressive... how good Forsaken is at training.
Old 08-29-2015, 05:24 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nefarum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That is truly impressive... how good Forsaken is at training.
seems more like an inability to watch a video and see what really happen, coupled with terrible leadership decisions in regards to where you set up for pulls.
Old 08-29-2015, 05:50 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maner [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
seems more like an inability to watch a video and see what really happen, coupled with terrible leadership decisions in regards to where you set up for pulls.
this guy.

he's mad.
Old 08-29-2015, 05:52 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gimp [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
this guy.

he's mad.
I am glad you can deduce my emotional state via 1 line of text on a message board, that's called projecting I think. The first video regarding vindi actually shows a Europa monk training the PoZ too close. Notice how lazie's FD fails yet the giant still turns around. And tormax was rampages own fault for setting up along the only possible path to pull tormax... Looks an awfully lot like what happened in NToV. rushing for FTE when you just watched a Kite path by, then complaining that you got trained when the kiter dies and one of your own monks re-agros it. That is just ignorance and poor leadership. Seems like rampage is at the point that they are so desperate for pixels they will set up specifically to be trained in order to have petitionquest fodder later.
Last edited by Maner; 08-29-2015 at 05:59 PM..
Old 08-29-2015, 05:55 PM
Banned

Seems pretty slanderous to blame someone who wasn't involved in the train. Gotta admit.
Old 08-29-2015, 06:05 PM
Large Rat

Wooooooooooow.
I hope you some day find the rottenness in yer core guys.
But then again speaking to one of yer officers and the acts of 2 of yer members speak volumes.

I'd like to thank said 3 ppl for proving the theory of the amount of people in the world with psychotic/narcissistic world.

I'll end with with how impressed i am at the complete lack of awareness by the 2 of them i actually verbally engaged, 1 officer 1 not, and repeat once again:
If you can't see you're being a douche for not even asking.
Wow ...
Just wow ....

10% btw if yer wondering. The amount of people with a complete lack of empathy and understanding for others.

G'nite, GL ^
Old 08-29-2015, 06:07 PM
Fire Giant

The most blatant things in those fraps is Hokushin lying to Cloki in tells.

Grats on your kills Rampage please stop training yourselves and blaming us.
Closed Thread