Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 08-27-2015, 12:35 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doors [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah getting banned from the only thing he cares about in life probably isn't the best way to go about it.
You're only solidifying my point....
Old 08-27-2015, 12:37 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pringles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Because solidifying point on the interwebs is very important.
Old 08-27-2015, 12:40 AM
Large Bat

Sad to see him banned, would be interested to see what it was for... The guy eats, lives, and breathes p99. I don't know what he's gonna do from here. Wishing you the best luck in your petition Red.
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pringles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're fucking dense, you don't rip someone away from something to fix them. You ease them out of it.
Planar Protector

Even if he's unbanned I'm not sure he'd come back. The coincidence that the ban happened at the same time as what was going on in his stream just solidifies his opinions on the server and how it's run (yes, his opinions).
Old 08-27-2015, 12:43 AM
Banned

Pringles is more concerned with being right than with the well being of an obviously distressed human being.

Shame on you.
Old 08-27-2015, 12:44 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Even if he's unbanned I'm not sure he'd come back. The coincidence that the ban happened at the same time as what was going on in his stream just solidifies his opinions on the server and how it's run (yes, his opinions).
The most tragic part is that he might start playing EQ Live...Gooooood Lawwwwd.
Old 08-27-2015, 12:44 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braknar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I wasn't watching any stream, and I truthfully had no idea. I was doing a sweep of things and he got caught in it. I'd like to have a chat with him about somethings that I've seen.
Did Rogean order you to investigate his account? There was a timestamp with your name on it during the stream, matching the time of the stream.

DID ROGEAN ORDER THE CODE RED?
Old 08-27-2015, 12:50 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braknar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I wasn't watching any stream, and I truthfully had no idea. I was doing a sweep of things and he got caught in it. I'd like to have a chat with him about somethings that I've seen.
Is it standard practice on Project 1999 to ban people's accounts so you can "have a chat with him?"
Old 08-27-2015, 12:51 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by minakto [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Is it standard practice on Project 1999 to ban people's accounts so you can "have a chat with him?"
yes