Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 08-23-2015, 03:36 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
belief that is not based on proof:
He had faith that the hypothesis would be substantiated by fact.

prove it or be eaten by a lion, believer

You're obviously not following me one bit (as other(s) have already said), understanding the comparison between FAITH, or choose to disregard the evidence that has not only been proven by multiple scientists and leaders among the community, along with slapping physics in the face.

What we were told on that day by our government was not the truth. Maybe their were truths within it, but there is something else going on. We were 100% most certainly lied to by our own government on many accounts, including this "pancake effect" that they described which didn't happen in the first place; as shown by the beams = evidence. Could it be that we did it? Yes. Did we? I am not 100% certain. You can call this a "belief," but like I said, the English language and words are slippery.

If you did enough research yourself, and had an open mind in the least, you would at least QUESTION it; that is what I am doing, and am going a little further in saying that it looks more and more like an inside job. The evidence is overwhelming. Evidence; not faith.

Brunzil / Zulzephur of Tarew Marr - Drinal
Brunzil of Rallos Zek - Zek
Last edited by Zulzephur - Tarew Marr; 08-23-2015 at 03:38 AM..
Old 08-23-2015, 05:29 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zulzephur - Tarew Marr [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're obviously not following me one bit (as other(s) have already said), understanding the comparison between FAITH, or choose to disregard the evidence that has not only been proven by multiple scientists and leaders among the community, along with slapping physics in the face.

What we were told on that day by our government was not the truth. Maybe their were truths within it, but there is something else going on. We were 100% most certainly lied to by our own government on many accounts, including this "pancake effect" that they described which didn't happen in the first place; as shown by the beams = evidence. Could it be that we did it? Yes. Did we? I am not 100% certain. You can call this a "belief," but like I said, the English language and words are slippery.

If you did enough research yourself, and had an open mind in the least, you would at least QUESTION it; that is what I am doing, and am going a little further in saying that it looks more and more like an inside job. The evidence is overwhelming. Evidence; not faith.
some people are so blind to the truth they literally dont realize it when its presented to them, even if its explained to them they are still cluless. a guy i was in the army with was thoroughly convinced that edward snowden needed to rot in prison because he was a "traitor" to the US government. he completely disregarded the fact that he exposed govt corruption and how US citizens rights were being infringed on. what more can you do after presenting someone with factual evidence and they still refuse to accept it?
Old 08-23-2015, 06:59 AM
Kobold

If I was an American I'd also stock up on ammo and supplies. And convert any savings into gold. Not sure the meltdown is coming right this minute, but its sure in the planning for the ruling elite as their money printing (yes, the Federal Reserve printing press is run by banker families, not the government) is not working any more.
Old 08-23-2015, 09:50 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slathar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol
You laugh, but just look how many holistic doctors actually working on real cures have been murdered or driven out of their country in just this year alone
Old 08-23-2015, 09:51 AM
Planar Protector

I'm glad i dont have any money that i have to worry about [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-23-2015, 09:52 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by maerilith [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
NO IDEA WHY WE CANT CURE CANCER BUT MAYBE WE CAN STOP CAUSING IT!!! ALL CAPS LOL
Cancer feeds on acids, you cut acids from your diet, itll more than likely go away eventually.
But, when you get hospitalized what do they feed you? acids, acids, and more acids.
Old 08-23-2015, 09:54 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Efwan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol jesus you're so naive. Keep trying to sell it hard though bro lmao
Im naive? You're completely ignorant. The truth is in your face, and you laugh and look the other way. Why? Because you're a coward. You would rather live in a false reality where the hand that feeds you isnt your master, but is your friend. And that aint how the world works. Grow up and start thinking for yourself for once in your life.
Old 08-23-2015, 09:55 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11bangbang [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
some people are so blind to the truth they literally dont realize it when its presented to them, even if its explained to them they are still cluless. a guy i was in the army with was thoroughly convinced that edward snowden needed to rot in prison because he was a "traitor" to the US government. he completely disregarded the fact that he exposed govt corruption and how US citizens rights were being infringed on. what more can you do after presenting someone with factual evidence and they still refuse to accept it?
Call them what they are, a coward. And walk away.
Old 08-23-2015, 09:57 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorian [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If I was an American I'd also stock up on ammo and supplies. And convert any savings into gold. Not sure the meltdown is coming right this minute, but its sure in the planning for the ruling elite as their money printing (yes, the Federal Reserve printing press is run by banker families, not the government) is not working any more.
Pretty sad how Americans don't know 2 shits about their own country or the rest of the world. But the rest of the world knows more about America and the rest of the world than these people could ever hope to. Makes me ashamed to be one at times just because of the constant ignorance.
Old 08-23-2015, 10:28 AM
Planar Protector

AMERICA

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Love it or you can GEET OUT
Closed Thread