Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

View Poll Results: Allow Nizzar to play again?
yes 87 77.68%
no 25 22.32%
Voters: 112. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 08-10-2015, 10:22 AM
Orc

Guild rule lawyers, petitions everything Nihilum does because of their own failures. Trains on throw away chars, repeatedly zones into fear to set off DT cycle because they refuse to pvp with even numbers. Harasses him ingame and on boards, now the same people want him back.

Would have to be as mental and deranged as these people to want to come back.
Old 08-10-2015, 10:26 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xend [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Guild rule lawyers, petitions everything Nihilum does because of their own failures. Trains on throw away chars, repeatedly zones into fear to set off DT cycle because they refuse to pvp with even numbers. Harasses him ingame and on boards, now the same people want him back.

Would have to be as mental and deranged as these people to want to come back.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-10-2015, 02:36 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostCause [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol does nizzar even wanna come back?
This question is asked about once a week in teamspeak by someone and never have I heard him say he wants to come back.

To this day we still have ex Nihilum members that are now current Empire members come into our TS and talk about coming back to gauge his interest. We assume they go back and report it to Empire leadership.

Old 08-10-2015, 02:41 PM
Banned

Nizzar would be a good raid leader for Empire his return would be good.
Old 08-10-2015, 02:45 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elderan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This question is asked about once a week in teamspeak by someone and never have I heard him say he wants to come back.

To this day we still have ex Nihilum members that are now current Empire members come into our TS and talk about coming back to gauge his interest. We assume they go back and report it to Empire leadership.
Most people aren't naïve enough to believe anything you say sadly. Cooking the books DKP wise, buying a computer for your guild leader, a history of lying...

And really that is impressive. We're talking about a message board of trolls and liars, and the name Elderan stands at Agatha levels of credibility.
Old 08-10-2015, 02:48 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elderan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Can confirm. Have heard a few people ask him this question in the TS.
Old 08-10-2015, 02:48 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xend [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Most people aren't naïve enough to believe anything you say sadly. Cooking the books DKP wise, buying a computer for your guild leader, a history of lying...

And really that is impressive. We're talking about a message board of trolls and liars, and the name Elderan stands at Agatha levels of credibility.
If I am so bad, why do I still play with the same core that I supposedly harmed? Wouldn't I have been exiled a long time ago?

Interesting indeed.

Old 08-10-2015, 03:06 PM
Banned

Quote:
the name Elderan stands at Agatha levels of credibility.
lol luv dis
Old 08-10-2015, 03:09 PM
Orc

People want you around after spending $2500 on a computer for them? I'm shocked.

People spending RL money on games is kind of sad. It's usually the most desperate empty people. Sickpuppy, Sektor... it's people that are so impotent and broken in RL they are willing to spend their money on imaginary clothes and weapons to feel better about themselves by cheating. Basically you're just an RMTer that got away with it.
Old 08-10-2015, 03:13 PM
Kobold

who is xend and why is he so upset over elfquest
Closed Thread