Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 08-08-2015, 08:19 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strange [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
HEY RETARD,

r99 Leaderboards show no pvp death in PoG,there for there is no LNS to PoG.

she however did die to PVP in other zones that she can "LNS" her naked body with nothing to "loot and scoot"

how can this cleric not gate while casting hero,and multiple heals and DA ?
i saw her in mid zone at one point,if no sow/invis/mana then who would run through kael ?

if they were raiding,was there no other ressers?necro,clr,paladin?

no porters to pick her up ? aalpha has many people come ninja port him from his plugged zonelines.. why cant jinger be on the VIP ninja port list?
Did you not pay attention to anything I said? Bind camping is against the server rules, she was not bind rushing at any point and was killed multiple times at her bind point. She called lns (which she shouldn't even have to, being at her bind) to obtain safe passage to her corpse after being killed over and over.

Binding in Kael was not the best decision but it was done as a guild decision and was not done at a personal level. She called lns at a personal level as there was no guild presence in kd, nor was there any intention to pvp empires guild which had more than double the numbers and geared players.

Now compare that to the pvp that just happened in TT today and tell me how your guild isn't toxic as fuck compared to the other guilds on this box.

If eunomia was still around she would 100% agree with what I'm saying as she's seen it with her own eyes too.
Old 08-08-2015, 08:35 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by wts [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You wouldn't want to. You would want to stay on the morbidly-obese mom's basement trust fund virgin server.

Better tell Rogean since he proposed it.
Yikes, terribly invested poster here.

Obv. not in <empire> and forced to farm KC for another 3 years.
Old 08-08-2015, 09:06 AM
Sarnak

My 2 cents as a casual:

A wipe is simply out of the question as the community has far too many hours/days/years invested. The loss of faith in the stability of this private server would be tremendous.

A fresh server with a more appropriate timeline would absolutely attract me. The number of active players on the premier pvp server would most likely plummet. The powers at be will migrate to the new server for a fresh experience. The hierarchy will remain the same, though the overall experience will change. Opportunists will take action and likely create a new experience for us all. I feel a new server in the future would be just what this community needs and wants.
Old 08-08-2015, 09:31 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meiva [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My 2 cents as a casual:

A wipe is simply out of the question as the community has far too many hours/days/years invested. The loss of faith in the stability of this private server would be tremendous.

A fresh server with a more appropriate timeline would absolutely attract me. The number of active players on the premier pvp server would most likely plummet. The powers at be will migrate to the new server for a fresh experience. The hierarchy will remain the same, though the overall experience will change. Opportunists will take action and likely create a new experience for us all. I feel a new server in the future would be just what this community needs and wants.

totaly agree. devs should look into this, add the official thing now and advertise it in some forums and u get a totally new fresh red experience without killing this server so people can still raid uncontested and enjoy looking at their characters
Old 08-08-2015, 09:36 AM
Planar Protector

Teams should be tried, item loot should be tried.... roll the unsuccessful server into the more successful server afterwards.
Old 08-08-2015, 09:49 AM
Fire Giant

even on live we got some new servers right? it was classic to reroll to a new server coming up xd well maybe not that classic
Old 08-08-2015, 12:03 PM
Banned

Best troll thread of the year.
Old 08-08-2015, 12:13 PM
Fire Giant

Roll us a new server with item loot and give ppl an option to play something fresh. Teams or no teams i dont care. Just something new. Then if it tanks just merge it into red99. Not that hard.

Pvp would skyrocket with fresh untwinked players hitting crushbone guk unrest etc etc. Especially with something like item loot give us a reason to kill each other.
Old 08-08-2015, 12:14 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbrand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The exact same thing will happen on every Red FFA server in EQ without massive custom rule implementations such as rotations, instances, tokens for raid mobs, etc.

People pretend EQ is some elite PvP game but the fact is the majority of your time in EQ is spent PvEing. The actual time spent PvPing makes up maybe 5% of Red99, or any sub 800 pop server. PvPing is annoying in EQ. There's no reward for it other than getting to boast about your victory, losing is incredibly painful typically, and it usually is a net loss for both people to engage in PvP. PvP is an annoyance in EQ. That's why it's not surprising that most people would rather team up and play together and avoid PvP interaction the majority of the time.

I don't think I'd ever reroll in the near future if it was wiped to play on another FFA PvP server in classic and kunark. To be honest I don't want to ever zone into Karnor's Castle / Sebilis or Dreadlands again for at least 5+ years.

Thanks.

are u sure u rolled on the right server? cos theres another one in p1999 i think it will suit you better, but maybe there u cant feel top notch? eh ? u just summed up the point of view of 50% of the population here. Please go back to blue or shut up
Old 08-08-2015, 12:15 PM
Fire Giant

character transfer plz, so all this bluebies can go back to blue server with theyre uberlewt gear and we can have a red server
Closed Thread