Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 07-23-2015, 07:28 PM
Planar Protector

summon and bind everyone to arena

disable kunark

sit back and watch the server unfold into chaos as classic eq becomes a battleground.
Old 07-23-2015, 07:48 PM
Banned

Angry

No AoN rewards?

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-23-2015, 08:18 PM
Sarnak

Fight nights!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BduXioFL-yE
Old 07-23-2015, 08:53 PM
Planar Protector

Would a server wipe count as an event?
Old 07-23-2015, 09:21 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via AIM to Sektor

I don't see the problem with offering DE masks as rewards, players like events but an award like that isn't game breaking and it will make players wanna be apart of it, also word of mouth will bring more players back to red.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuffpuppy View Post
Saint Sektor cleansing the server of sick humans. This guy deserves VIP / Contributor status.
Old 07-23-2015, 09:30 PM
Banned

PvP events, not in the arena [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-23-2015, 09:40 PM
Banned

any events will be ruined so it doesnt matter what you do really
Old 07-23-2015, 09:41 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sektor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't see the problem with offering DE masks as rewards, players like events but an award like that isn't game breaking and it will make players wanna be apart of it, also word of mouth will bring more players back to red.
already too many given out post kunark imo ruining my stock bro
Old 07-23-2015, 09:41 PM
Former Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumped [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
love how instead of confirming if velly is in a week we get a new guide with 0 power who pretends he wants to help.

hey i want to organize events but i cant actually do anything, what do you guys want?

we want velious actually

goodluck with the petition que runlevelzero
You're cute.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BardPop [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How about velious themed events, since it is 8 days away? What they used to do on live was have events leading up to a expansion that would "sell" the expansion, featuring content that in some way related to it's opening. Velious is generally dragon, giant, or dwarf oriented so i'd say include those in a pve event.

Also i think pvp battles are generally good, sirkens " thursday night fights" seemed neat to me, official small scale battles among a populace that often talks more then they fight. You could reward players with surname titles, or maybe just rare items such as bcg, rbg, T-staff, something decent and worth the time
If I started preparing a month ago, I might have been able to convince someone to start working on it.

I am definitely leaning towards something regular, since if it's a established thing I won't have to get approval each an every time. I wouldn't expect anything from me before Velious though, I want to be able to set things up right and not have it just fizzle out after two weeks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sektor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm in the middle. They're nice, but giving out too many makes it too trivial. I'd like to be able to do these things independently anyways.

Right now I am leaning towards a monthly event. That way I have enough time to set up variety between them, establish brackets, and possibly collect a player funded prize pool.
Old 07-23-2015, 09:45 PM
Banned

Location: ✿Kohai in the Streets, Senpai in the Sheets❤( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Send a message via ICQ to Xaanka Send a message via AIM to Xaanka Send a message via Yahoo to Xaanka

Unironic idea:

Without announcing anything, summon the entire server to the Gorge of King Xorbb about 5 hours after Velious gets released.
Closed Thread