Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 07-23-2015, 06:28 PM
Former Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salaryman [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Asking this in server OOC would filter out all the noobs who post on forums but dont actualy play the game
Implying that some people don't just play OOC. I'll get there when I'm not at a work computer.

I like what I'm seeing. I do want to ask what items should be disallowed? I'm not 100% familiar with EQ pvp, mostly just looks like squirrels on crack trying to hump a swarm of ants to me.

Also, if people want to invest in their community and offer prizes for events of their own creation I am glad to facilitate that as well.
Old 07-23-2015, 06:29 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deliverator [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I like the capture the flag idea. Would have to figure a way to make that ONE item lootable and nothing else from PVP deaths.
If it's all brand new level 1s without higher levels in the zone the flag could be 1000 copper
Old 07-23-2015, 06:43 PM
Planar Protector

weekly or bi-weekly sim repops.
Old 07-23-2015, 06:54 PM
Banned

Ideally some kind of event that requires all the players on the server to work together to kill some trivial mob. If players don't want to work together just threaten to ban them.
Old 07-23-2015, 06:54 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by daasgoot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
weekly or bi-weekly sim repops.
Old 07-23-2015, 06:57 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eslade [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
summon a bunch of people to the arena, everyone fights at the same time until beastagor is the last man standing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by easy_lee [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wipe all the mobs out of Qeynos Aqueducts. Summon players there for a solo last man standing game. Since it's indoors, no bard BS but has plenty of hiding opportunities and is an interesting zone.

Winner gets title "the Shit Lord" and checks his privileges.
lol'd at both.
Old 07-23-2015, 06:59 PM
Planar Protector

enable permadeath from now until velious release, then restore all toons
Old 07-23-2015, 07:05 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumped [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
love how instead of confirming if velly is in a week we get a new guide with 0 power who pretends he wants to help.

hey i want to organize events but i cant actually do anything, what do you guys want?

we want velious actually

goodluck with the petition que runlevelzero
chortled
Old 07-23-2015, 07:12 PM
Sarnak

How about velious themed events, since it is 8 days away? What they used to do on live was have events leading up to a expansion that would "sell" the expansion, featuring content that in some way related to it's opening. Velious is generally dragon, giant, or dwarf oriented so i'd say include those in a pve event.

Also i think pvp battles are generally good, sirkens " thursday night fights" seemed neat to me, official small scale battles among a populace that often talks more then they fight. You could reward players with surname titles, or maybe just rare items such as bcg, rbg, T-staff, something decent and worth the time
Old 07-23-2015, 07:14 PM
Aviak

I forgot to add that when you let previously banned people come back to battle for clemency they get an awesome new title like "donkey rapist" soandso, or "RMT whore" soandso. You could post a vote every week in the forums.
Closed Thread