Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 06-30-2015, 06:28 PM
Aviak

No worries. Well the thread title says progression so that is the start of the confusion. I guess I thought this was something new. Anyone subbed can say if the locked servers currently have bots running around farming? Almost certainly although not in the same number. I say so because it seems sony doesn't give a **** and it has to be more lucrative to run a bot on the locked one, granted it becomes a supply and demand game fast, but if you were going to sub for your own personal account, you basically lose nothing running a bot while you are afk/working or whatever.
Old 06-30-2015, 06:37 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by HippoNipple [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No one is trolled because the beta server isn't even out yet.

People get classic and progression servers mixed up. Only important thing to me are that expansions are time locked and battlegrounds/easy travel aren't in. Race/class combinations don't bother me.

I'm sure people will complain that classes are different because of certain changes that are in that shouldn't but there were probably countless threads up about how classes were broken and OP when the game was released too.

People will always complain.
I've found from playing on Lockjaw, that for the most part I enjoy a lot of the non classic features. Shared bank, saving spell lists, spawning with your gear on death, ability to origin, key rings, revamped zones, etc. Sure, it makes the game more casual friendly and removes some of the difficulty but in the end I play a game to enjoy myself.

People who are considering playing on these servers due to nostalgia factors need to think about what they actually miss about the game at launch. If those things are gone, don't play there. If they aren't, then all of the shit like extra races/classes won't make any difference to enjoying the server.
Old 06-30-2015, 07:16 PM
Banned

Yah keen 4 this too.

Already asked the missus of if I can bump my allowance from 50 a week to 60 to help pay for 2 accounts.
Old 06-30-2015, 07:44 PM
Sarnak

The Russians are coming! The Russians are coming!

Man I hope so.

Bullseye- Ranger God's Work
Godspeed- Bard God's Work
Old 06-30-2015, 07:48 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taboo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The Russians are coming! The Russians are coming!

Man I hope so.
Russians on all servers were known for heavily exploiting.

Had a few on nagafen but it was real bad on the pve servers.
Old 06-30-2015, 08:07 PM
Sarnak

Do you remember their guild name? Curiousity

Bullseye- Ranger God's Work
Godspeed- Bard God's Work
Old 06-30-2015, 08:22 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via ICQ to Uuruk Send a message via AIM to Uuruk Send a message via MSN to Uuruk Send a message via Yahoo to Uuruk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kergan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I've found from playing on Lockjaw, that for the most part I enjoy a lot of the non classic features. Shared bank, saving spell lists, spawning with your gear on death, ability to origin, key rings, revamped zones, etc. Sure, it makes the game more casual friendly and removes some of the difficulty but in the end I play a game to enjoy myself.

People who are considering playing on these servers due to nostalgia factors need to think about what they actually miss about the game at launch. If those things are gone, don't play there. If they aren't, then all of the shit like extra races/classes won't make any difference to enjoying the server.
No one's playing for nostalgia. Most people want to be able to RMT and 2 box without the worry of being banned.
Old 06-30-2015, 08:26 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uuruk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No one's playing for nostalgia. Most people want to be able to RMT and 2 box without the worry of being banned.
dripping with anger
Old 06-30-2015, 08:30 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via ICQ to Uuruk Send a message via AIM to Uuruk Send a message via MSN to Uuruk Send a message via Yahoo to Uuruk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slathar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
dripping with anger
Where is the anger in that post?
Old 06-30-2015, 09:08 PM
Banned

nostalgia and masochism get mixed up around here alot
Closed Thread