Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 05-25-2015, 08:42 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by quido [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Love my AON, thanks Empire
You had your aon at level 9 when you were attempting to grief newbs I was pling.

Either you transfered a ton of blue plat or you got that from Nizzar's RMT conspiracy.
Old 05-25-2015, 08:42 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omai [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I get where your coming from and while I haven't seen either of those things, I do go to most raids and see who's there and who's getting awarded what, I have very rarely thought someone didn't deserve it, in fact I can't think of a time that's been the case.

But I'm mainly speaking of my experience with work I have put in, loot I have received. Talking to most other guild scrubs they feel the same way.

I also know that in Velious both of these things will be viewable on the site. (I was working with Gongshow on the new site at one point)
guys this person no ones ever heard of said things aren't corrupt in Empire. everything is fine, there is nothing to see here. the mystery is solved. thanks "Omai" you've been very helpful.
Old 05-25-2015, 08:43 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Killing you after Sirken rezzed you in VP was a highlight of my P99 Red experience
Haha I remember this, was a highlight of mine also
Fire Giant

DMF please?
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slathar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
guys this person no ones ever heard of said things aren't corrupt in Empire. everything is fine, there is nothing to see here. the mystery is solved. thanks "Omai" you've been very helpful.
Terps alt
Old 05-25-2015, 08:44 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omai [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I get where your coming from and while I haven't seen either of those things, I do go to most raids and see who's there and who's getting awarded what, I have very rarely thought someone didn't deserve it, in fact I can't think of a time that's been the case.

But I'm mainly speaking of my experience with work I have put in, loot I have received. Talking to most other guild scrubs they feel the same way.

I also know that in Velious both of these things will be viewable on the site. (I was working with Gongshow on the new site at one point)
Did you get your necro epic before or after Blizze and Reap aimchat pals bought account necro alts?
Old 05-25-2015, 08:46 PM
Planar Protector

Joined yesterday and already looted stuff. Feels good to be with the < Better Guys >.
Old 05-25-2015, 08:48 PM
Banned

blizze is in aimchat now?
Old 05-25-2015, 08:49 PM
Fire Giant

People want to believe loot is corrupt whether it's true or not.
Old 05-25-2015, 08:51 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colgate [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
blizze is in aimchat now?
ya we invited him today, get w the program Mac