Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 05-25-2015, 12:17 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tradesonred [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

So basically Malevz, they gotta go after people posting shit like you did instead of trying to kill a fly with a nuclear bomb
I said something out of line like 3 years ago, later apologized for it, and this is news?

I think it's cute you people keep screenshots for so long. It shows an obsession with the game far surpassing my own.
Old 05-25-2015, 12:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malevz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I said something out of line like 3 years ago, later apologized for it, and this is news?

I think it's cute you people keep screenshots for so long. It shows an obsession with the game far surpassing my own.
Ya Imgur is a nerd for keeping screenshots I uploaded years ago.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-25-2015, 12:22 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malevz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I just pointed out that thats the kind of shit they should go after, dont be so defensive.

You could just be a man about it (TM), agree i have a point, and move on.
Old 05-25-2015, 12:28 PM
Planar Protector

I already agreed you have a point about the over-policing, but you have to agree for server health it is a step in the right direction.

I ate a two week suspension for what I said, although it was cut short because:
http://www.project1999.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=96228

Taking ooc temporarily away from people isn't the huge kick to the crotch 2 weeks suspensions are.
Old 05-25-2015, 12:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by lethdar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
global ooc only thing that keeps this server immersive, it sure isn't killing 16 year old frogloks for the millionth time.
Old 05-25-2015, 12:36 PM
Banned

Quote:
I already agreed you have a point about the over-policing, but you have to agree for server health it is a step in the right direction.

I ate a two week suspension for what I said, although it was cut short because:
http://www.project1999.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=96228

Taking ooc temporarily away from people isn't the huge kick to the crotch 2 weeks suspensions are.
I dont agree, i think 2 week suspensions to people who cross the line is the way to go and removing OOC access to people who did nothing to deserve that, isnt a step in the right direction.
Old 05-25-2015, 12:40 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
No, we don't. There were a few people that abused ooc privilege, but as a willfully unguilded player with a 30s main ooc was one of the best things about the server. Not meaning to sound dramatic or anything, but it's summertime and I may quit partly because of this.
Old 05-25-2015, 12:45 PM
Banned

Commie nazis
Old 05-25-2015, 12:55 PM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-25-2015, 01:03 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by iruinedyourday [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
so try to tone it down a notch
lol
Closed Thread