Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Casters

Closed Thread

Old 04-20-2015, 07:39 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Default Solo farming as a necro in Velious

Hi All,

With the release of Velious soon and as someone who only started playing in PoP on live I was wondering what the best places to go farm cool stuff as a necro are at 60? (for selling and use) Also what are the must have items I need to get get asap, with and without a group / raid?
Old 04-22-2015, 03:38 AM
Sarnak

I loved ToFs back in the days and always evied necro who could solo the 4th floor. Don't remember much of the loot tho and prolly not good for a 60 nec anyway.
I famred Geonieds for cash on my sk, kinda popular back then but I have no idea how it will be here.
Old 04-22-2015, 05:41 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whoop [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I famred Geonieds for cash on my sk, kinda popular back then but I have no idea how it will be here.
24/7 perma-camped on blue, a pvp hotspot for griefers on red.
Old 04-23-2015, 03:30 PM
Sarnak

You will want to get to WL and grab a set of Holgresh Beads before they are nerfed. That should be the top priority for any necro.
Old 04-23-2015, 03:32 PM
Orc

hey omai

well as far as soloing goes you might want to farm items needed for the ring and the shawl quests and gems for the armor quests.

as far as raiding goes you can get gear from pretty much all of the high end raid mobs. one of the necro specific items would be zlandicar's heart to outregen your demi lich.

but you can find pretty much all of the info here: http://wiki.project1999.com/Necromancer
Old 04-23-2015, 03:43 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samaritan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You will want to get to WL and grab a set of Holgresh Beads before they are nerfed. That should be the top priority for any necro.
good point there, but those shouldn't be nerfed for quite a long time [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-24-2015, 12:15 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samaritan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Errmm why?
Necro's Never bother with that... my necro can tinker eyeballs .. so had that from almost day 1
(call it an endless supply of health)
Old 04-24-2015, 09:05 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctre [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Errmm why?
Necro's Never bother with that... my necro can tinker eyeballs .. so had that from almost day 1
(call it an endless supply of health)
Allows you to have an unlimited supply you never have to recharge that occupies a single slot in your inventory.

My alt necro has 8 probes which I use often. If I happened upon an Elder Beads I would put it on him. But if not, the probes will do just fine on an alt where his bag space isn't occupied with tons of other Clickies and resist gear for raiding.
Old 04-24-2015, 09:31 AM
Kobold

I heard Velious isnt out yet, so you cant solo in Velious as a necro silly. Dont post things unless you know whats going on. You mad bro? Chill out bro.
Old 04-24-2015, 01:02 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by vincin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I heard Velious isnt out yet, so you cant solo in Velious as a necro silly. Dont post things unless you know whats going on. You mad bro? Chill out bro.
You need help with your reading comprehension.... bro
Closed Thread